Have you ever left a movie theater midway through the movie?

Toasty

Aug 18, 2008
AvsJoe said:
Just once. I know I'm lactose intolerant, but I ates me an extra-cheezy Quiznos sub before heading off to see Aeon Flux. I left three times throughout the movie for very liquid reasons. I've yet to see the movie again.
Dont bother, the film is quite pointless....

teh_saminator

Dec 11, 2008
robert632 said:
we went to go see the movie wedding crashers or something, and in the first 10 minutes, naked women were on screen.

i was about 9 and with my family.
Wow, the exact same thing happened to me for the exact same movie, cept I was with my grandparents, which is probably worse when you think about it.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Yep, once and it was this year. Public Enemies was BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
Never done it.
If the movie is shitty, I'll just suffer trough it.
I did pay for it after all.

But then again, I don't go top the movies that often, so I usually watch a film I know I'm gonna like.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
When I was a kid I went to the cinema to watch A.I. with a group of friends, all of them left but me and one other.

fenrizz said:
Never done it.
If the movie is shitty, I'll just suffer trough it.
I did pay for it after all.

But then again, I don't go top the movies that often, so I usually watch a film I know I'm gonna like.
Agreed.

Cahlee

Aug 21, 2008
Nope, I'm one of those people who stick it out, praying that it'll come good. I sat through Prom Night when it came out. Man, I wish I could get those 2 hours back -_-

Leonight7

Jul 20, 2009
I have.
Twice.
The first time was when I was 7 or 8 years old and I went to watch IRobot, I got so freaked out by the suspense I left.
The second was a couple of years ago when I went to watch Ocean's Thirteen, we had seen the first two and thought they were pretty good but this was utter crap.
It was just a load of unfinished sentences, I left after 10 minutes.

Larmo

May 20, 2008
iv never walked out, but during the last Matrix movie i fell asleep, woke up to the last fight with Smith and Neo. Didn't like the movie but had a excellent nap.

Sick boy

Feb 23, 2009
Fortesque said:
Sick boy said:
Fortesque said:
Sick boy said:
Fortesque said:
Only ever walked out once... 28 Weeks Later. Horrible horrible movie
dude, it's not a bad movie, you just don't like zombie movies and if you think you do, then you should enjoy 28 weeks later. It was an awesome movie, althought 28 days later was better.
No I've never walked out of a movie, because I only go to the movies I want to see.
HEY! I Fucking LOVE Zombie movies. Zombies are the greatest horror movie creep ever.

HOWEVER, in 28 weeks/days later, they ARNT Zombies. The arnt already dead, just infected with some virus. And i really didnt mind 28 Days Later, thats why i went to see Weeks Later. It was just bad though, was about an hour or so to go and all that was going to happen was all the infected would die... YAY
whatever dude, I just reckon 28 weeks later is one of the better zombies movies around at the moment, I mean look at the zombie movies being made past 2007, Zombie strippers and House of the Damned. Shit like that, IMO it's ridiculous the amount of shit house zombie movies you get these days
No, no, no. Its not one of the better 'zombie' movies around. They arnt Zombies.

What makes a Zombie a Zombie
1: They are dead - They arnt
2: They eat people - They dont
3: and depending on era zombies, they are slow, clumsy and braindead - They are fast and seem to be sort of co-ordinated
4: They spread by biting, scratching etc - Granted they do that

1/4 isnt a good score, therefor, not Zombies

They're different kinds of zombies, they're viral zombies as opposed to Undead zombies that you're talking about, everyone knows that. -_- Douche. I know a person who is doing their thesis on zombies.