Have you ever woken up early to play a game before work/school?

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
I am ashamed to admit that on a number of occasions I found myself setting the alarm clock one or two hours earlier to catch some extra Fallout 3 game time before work.

Has anyone else found themselves compelled to a game enough to cut the early rise even earlier?

CyberAkuma

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hell yes, and it's nothing I feel ashamed of.... unless it's an MMO... in which case please shoot yourself.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
I used to get up early to play Ocarina of Time. Now I don't really do that anymore.
A few times I got up early to read. I don't remember what book I was reading but it must have been good.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Not in recent years not enough titles worth getting me reved up heres hoping Dragon Age is good dont fail me Bioware :(

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Of course, not even a severe stomach ache could keep me away from a round of Diablo 2. I usually try to wake up earlier in order to game a little bit before getting tortured at college.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I blow off some steam before tests on games like GTA IV and Burnout: Paradise before school, but the only time I've played before I got up was when I downloaded Operation: Anchorage for Fallout.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Did it so much with Pokemon Crystal (The best pokemon game EVAAAR) and once or twice for GTA:SA.

JenXXXJen

Mar 11, 2009
Nooooo, I'm definetely not a morning person. But sometimes when I wake up at 4 in the morning for some stupid reason, I end up playing a game. My nephew wakes up early everyday to play his videogames.

IsoNeko

Oct 6, 2008
Halo 3, the morning after midnight launch. I'd just completed Sierra 117 and got onto Crows nest the night previously and played some Matchmaking. So I wanted to see how far I could get into Crows Nest, but it didn't matter because I completed it that same night in 4 player Co-Op.

INTENSE O_O

Lady K

Apr 16, 2009
I get up at 5:30 every morning anyway for a religious class, and if I have a new game and no homework, I'd play it, if only to relieve stress

Pirce

Nov 5, 2008
I used to until I realized how much easier it was to just stay up and play.