Have you ever.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Im pretty easy going....Until a game pisses me off.
That being said the worst Ive done is break a controller.

Pretty much this:
keoskey said:
The Worst i get is a little bad language and maybe the controller tossed around a little.

Shuswah_Noir

Nov 20, 2009
I don't tend to get game rage. If a game annoys me, I walk away for a bit. And I've never been prone to doing stupid things when I'm angry. I shut myself off, watch cartoons, and sleep. Deal with the issue when I'm in a better head space and thinking clearly. This is for all aspects of my life.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Hitokiri_Gensai said:
i had a 200 dollar gaming keyboard and a concrete wall have an unexpected and very fast meeting one night after id stayed up all night levelling a character in an RPG only to have my power go out.
$150 UPS and you have like 30 mins of game time after the power goes out....worth the investment....trust me.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
The Virgo said:
No. I've always been very conservative in my actions, and if I lost too many time, I would simply stop playing the game for a while ...

One of these days I'm going to have to finish Skies of Arcadia ... that I bought for my Dreamcast ... back in 2000 ...
My copy would always get frozen in the same spot, barely 20 minutes into the game. I've wanted to finish that game for over a decade...
Dango said:
I've thrown a controller from playing Call of Duty, something I very much regret.
Throwing the controller or playing Call of Duty?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Hexenwolf said:
Dango said:
I've thrown a controller from playing Call of Duty, something I very much regret.
Throwing the controller or playing Call of Duty?
Both, though more so the controller throwing since it screwed up the "A" button.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
ChildofGallifrey said:
I usually just make rage noises and occasionally thump my fist against my wall. Once I slammed a controller into the wall and made a little dent, but that's about it.
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but that is the single sweetest avatar evar!
:)

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
No, but I have a friend that has done things like that many times over. I also see him doing it again in the future.
He has no control...
This

I've seen him do stupid shit, so I learned.

Reman Khaar

May 26, 2011
This one time when playing Lord of the Rings: Conquest, and my friend decided that he'd just play a scout/rogue/whatever/thingamajigger and backstab me OVER AND OVER AND OVER... I picked him up and physically hurled him out of my room. >_>;

ilikedoom

Oct 1, 2009
I once lost to a gymn leader in Pokemon like 10 times so i threw my game boy advance across the room. I wish i hadn't :(

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I have a punching bag I wail on when games frustrate me.

It's my third one.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I had been saving up in anticipation of getting a Mega Drive.

I finally had enough to buy one so on my 14th birthday I went out and got myself one with Mortal Kombat.

I challenged my elder sister to a fight to show her that, when it came to gaming, she was inferior to the mighty Adam in every way.

I picked Scorpion she picked Sub Zero and the fight began.

It was an epic brawl of backwards and forwards and "get over here" and "i'm gonna freeze you dickhead".

The fight was finally over.

The winner stood with their arms raised ...... it was my sister. She had beaten me.

I ripped out my Mega Drive and launched it at the wall and the thing smashed.

I had to work a paper round, milk round and any odd jobs that would get me cash so I could buy a new one.

I felt like a right tit.

Lim3

Feb 15, 2010
I once punched a wall when i was 16. I put a fairly big dint in it. Good thing i didn't hit a stud, or i would have broken my hand.

That's the only instance i've ever lost my cool. And that was 6 years ago.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
I broke a 360 controller. After 45 minutes trying to get the 'jump of cliff and stabby-time' achievement for HALO Reach I threw it down in anger to go and get a drink and a cookie but (I play sitting on my bed) I didn't realise that the bar at the end of my bed was there. I threw the controller right onto it and the left analog and D-Pad stopped working properly...

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I used to get really angry at some games back in my youth but I would never break anything dont think I have ever lost control enough to do that, its my stuff im not going to smash it so yeah just lots of very loud swearing.
These days im much cooler tempered with games and in the two instances this gen where I have been in danger of raging and turning the air blue I have just switched off the console and chilled out. I have seen people smash controllers before though and unrelated but in pool after me and my friends beat this guy who played winner stays on (with a pound side bet) just so we could have a game of pool between us he went mental and turned the cue into matchwood then got ejected from the premises. Some people just cant handle a defeat although a recurring defeat in the same way every time regardless of what you do is slightly different looking at you Seth and Silver Kasumi stupid bosses.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
When something really rage worthy happens I just UUUUUUAAARGH. Otherwise I just go meh who cares.