He kissed her

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
A friend of mine kissed my girlfriend, i dumped her (there was a bit more to it than that) and im not talking to the guy. Any similer experiences for the good people at the Escapist?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
No, my relationships have never had problems due to people moving in on my "territory". There were many reasons behind each break up but two of them were mutual. There is only one I'm still bitter about.

[sub][sub]Respect me enough to breakup with me face to face for gods sake, don't dump me on Facebook you...[/sub][/sub]

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that your relationship ended and that your friend got tangled up in it. Bros before hoes man, forgive him when you're ready.

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
I have lost/am losing two relationships, primarily online, due to other guys stealing them because I am neither close enough or secure enough to be taken seriously, apparently. You would think I'd learn.

ALuckyChance

Aug 5, 2010
Not really, but that's because I'm only a lonely goddamn thirteen year old.

Personally, though? I don't see why you'd not talk to the guy. People have feelings, theirs just happened to be a bit more tangled up in your own. Even if he was sure your ex-girlfriend would be cheating on you, so what? Life isn't like in the movies or tv-shows, where you put your friends above all else. Affection, even simple lust, can overcome anything if strong enough. What if he loves her? Would that still warrant your anger?

Ach, sorry. I get tangled up in tangents a bit too often sometimes. Still though, something to think about.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
open trap said:
A friend of mine kissed my girlfriend, i dumped her (there was a bit more to it than that) and im not talking to the guy. Any similer experiences for the good people at the Escapist?
What sort of kiss was this? Was it just joking around or was it actually passionate and serious?

OT: Not any similar experiences for me. The few relationships that I've been in have ended because of lack of contact or chemistry.

But if I'm ever in the situation that you're in, I wouldn't dwell on it and move on to other girls.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Manicotti said:
I have lost/am losing two relationships, primarily online, due to other guys stealing them because I am neither close enough or secure enough to be taken seriously, apparently. You would think I'd learn.
Two relationships over the internet at once? You shouldn't be too surprised about how that's turned out...

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
I've never been cheated on but it's probably because of my short attention span (prior to my wife of course). If you do your dating the right way a girl shouldn't have time to cheat on you.

OP, let this be a lesson about how silly a committed relationship is at your age. Don't make the same mistake twice, take what you want and ride into the sunset while you still have the good memories to hold onto later.

no_more_usernames

Oct 8, 2009
I sincerely hope no one rags on the Chiporo guy, what ever his name was. He kind of seems like an easy target =/ anyway, more on topic, no i have never had a girl stolen from me, however i have accidentally stolen another friends girlfriend. We just liked to hang out, or so i thought, apparently she was majorly into me, a feeling which i didnt reciprocate. =P so yeah, she dumped my friend and asked me out, i really didnt know what to say and cant seem to remember what i did say lol guess i must have blacked out from fear

Seitou

Apr 17, 2009
I'm kinda curious about the two people that asked what sort of kiss. Would that change it for you? I guess some people just find different things inappropriate but would a guy kissing your girlfriend on the mouth as a joke instead of seriously not bother you just because it was a joke?

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Yikes!

Never had a similar experience. I've only ever had the one boyfriend (who I'm with now) in my life and thankfully nothing like that has happened.