HELP! I need a song!

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Something like this?

Or this?

Or maybe...

or even...

Each of these has a decent intro time that could be cut.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
Pyode said:
Noceus said:
You should try Asche zu Asche by Rammstein or Ace of Spades by Motorhead or Black Ice by AC/DC.
Hope this helps.
I don't want to use anything from a signed artist, but thanks for the suggestion.
Use Slither by Velvet Revolver, their record label dropped them recently, thus, they are no longer a signed artist. Bish, bash, bosh.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
So you want original music so nobody gets sued? Is that really so hard for you guys to get?

I'd whip a few things up but I'm not at home, so if you're still interested in a few days I'll see what I can do =)

Pyode

Jul 1, 2009
Ironic Pirate said:
Here's some stuff, I used a song from here for a school PSA [http://www.incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/index.html?genre=Rock]. That said, we only showed that to people at school, so you may need to ask the guy who owns the site. Search around, there was an FAQ on the homepage.
This site is really good and the artist apparently doesn't care how I use it as long as I credit him. I've already found a few promising tracks. Thanks.

zen5887 said:
So you want original music so nobody gets sued? Is that really so hard for you guys to get?

I'd whip a few things up but I'm not at home, so if you're still interested in a few days I'll see what I can do =)
That would be great. I wont be 100% settled on anything for a while, so a few days from now is fine.