Help me and answer these questions about breakfast!

MeatMachine

Dr. Stan Gray
May 31, 2011
1) Fresh fruit, e.g. apples, oranges, or a banana
2) An energy drink from the vending machine if I had a rough night
3) Either the fruit spoiled or it doesn't sound appitizing
4) Moderately so - maybe some granola bars or nuts would make a difference

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Blue Hero said:
1.) Toothpaste.
2.) Orange juice.
3.) I do eat breakfast.
4.) Food is good.
Eeeeeeeeew D: I did that once by accident, brushed my teeth then had orange juice. NASTY.

Anyway,

1) Yes. Usually cerial, an apple, and some sort of meat. Sometimes a biscuit and breakfast potatoes too if I'm really hungry.
2) Yes, water.
3) n/a
4) Probably not the MOST nutritious breakfast ever, but it's the best I can do with what the university offers. But if I could change it, I'd have more consistent cereal selection and possible options for lunch foods, such as soup or vegetables.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
1)The best breakfast ... a full English fried breakfast.
2)A cup of coffee
4)Nope, my breakfast is quite unhealthy but gives me a lot of energy to burn off and I wouldn't change a damn thing.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
1)Do you eat for breakfast? If so, what? I normally have a beef and edam sammich
2)Do you have something to drink for breakfast? If so, what? either a diet coke or, if there's none o that, some multivitamin fruit juice (its not my first choice because it makes my throat taste funny).
3)If you don't have anything to eat/drink for breakfast, then why? because i either slept in or i gained an immunity to becoming Arsed.
4)Do you find that your breakfast is nutritious? Would you like to change something about your breakfast habits? fuck no, i have beef and coke. i would like to not eat it, but i have a terrible habit of not eating other food for about 10 hours.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I rarely eat a proper breakfast anymore. If I'm working in the morning there isn't time so I grab two yogurts and eat in the car. I'm usually hungry until lunch but whatever.

When I do eat a proper breakfast, waffles are king. Much superior to pancakes. However waffles aren't too common so for the most part, if I'm up and I'm not completely lazy I'll make toast with peanut butter or with my mom's amazing jam. Orange juice or white milk are the only beverages I will consider.

That's my breakfast. However, to answer the OP's questions in proper...

1)Do you eat for breakfast? If so, what?
Yup. Generally Yogurt or toast but occasionally f*cking amazing waffles.

2)Do you have something to drink for breakfast? If so, what?
White milk or OJ. No other options.

3)If you don't have anything to eat/drink for breakfast, then why?
Lazy. Plus Breakfast has always been my least favorite meal of the day.

4)Do you find that your breakfast is nutritious? Would you like to change something about your breakfast habits?
Not terribly nutritious. Not bad but not great either. And I'm not changing my habits until it is necessary.

Quextamon

May 21, 2010
1) Yes. I usually have tuna salad.
2) Yes. I drink water.
3) N/A
4) I would not change how I eat my breakfast at all and I find it plenty nutritious.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009

Usually no, at schooldays I get up half an hour before I have to leave for the train so there's no time. Also I usually feel sick in the mornings and can't eat anyway. During the weekends I get up at lunch time so I just get lunch, fuck breakfast. If I do eat breakfast it's ususally eggs or a toast with nutella.

Technically yes, I drink water with my meds.

No time, feel sick, get up too late.

4)Do you find that your breakfast is nutritious? Would you like to change something about your breakfast habits?

LOL, no it's not nutritious. I can't really change it, no do I really feel the need to anyway. My meds get me through the day more than nutella sandwiches or eggs could ever do. :p

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Rawne1980 said:
Good grief, I haven't had one in aaaaaaaaaaaaaages...

And awesome! Black pudding and all!! Too few people appreciate that these days...!

OT: Uh, I eat breakfast typically of toast with honey and some fibre heavy cereal, accompanied by coffee/orange juice (depends how much time I have to make/have it). I always have to get some breakfast because I tend to have a long working day, so missing lunch is a distinct possibility.

Takolin

Aug 21, 2011

If I expect that I'll doing more than lie on my couch, I'll have breakfast. Either some form of cereal/musli or sandwiches. Every now and then I just grab some fruit as breakfast.

Strong black coffee in sufficient quantities. A glass of juice on Sunday morning.

Because I won't be doing anything until lunchtime so the intake of energy is kinda futile.

I probably should add more fruit.

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
I'm eating my breakfast right now so I can tell you a little. It's 1:49 pm here btw

1)I'm eating sunflower seeds
2)Drinking monster and pepsi
3)I usually don't eat breakfast, and its because I don't have the time for it. Sleeping>Eating
4)I feel like breakfast is the least nutritious part of my day. I rarely eat it anyway, and I don't feel like I need to change that.

mark-the-stampede

Feb 15, 2010
Yeh sure ive got the time.

1)Usually i have a bowl of cereal corn flakes etc.
2)Milk or orange juice.
3)If i ever dont eat breakfast its becasue im late for college or something like that.
4)Not really i could easily go without it and not feel any different but i probably should have some fruit or something.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I usually eat breakfast, but I rarely eat the same thing twice in a row. The only thing that stays constant is the coffee. It gives me the energy to purge my enemies with fire.

(You should be getting that reference OP)

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
3. Because I don't get hungry in the mornings / sometimes don't get up till midday.

I usually start my days eating with a sammich at lunch time.

AKmontalvo

Nov 19, 2009
1) Yes, Lean Turkey bacon, egg whites, and seared veggies usually mushrooms and onion; or if im in a hurry just turkey slices and jalapenos

2) Quart of water (i work out in the morning so lots of hydration is a thing)

3) Never the case, if ur body doesnt have food to burn it actually will start eating muscle mass more readily than body fat

4)Breakfast is always nutritious, it calibrates your body's metabolism for the rest of the day which is an important aspect of maintaining health and staving off unhealthy cravings later in the day; if i could change anything id rock some grapefruit (without sugar) but they usually make my lips and tongue numb

Im from California, so a fair amount of us are health conscientious folk

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
1000th post! Wooo!

1) I don't have breakfast.
2) When I get up I just drink whatever's in the fridge.
3) Because I'm lazy.
4) Nope, no breakfast.

darkbshadow

Nov 9, 2006
1)Normally No but sometimes if I had pizza the night before I'll eat that.
2)Either Water, Soy Milk, or Some sort of Juice
3)I'm just not a breakfast person.
4)Nope cause I don't eat breakfast.

Bloodastral

Sep 3, 2010
1. Yes. Varies somedays cereal, toast and marmalade, pancakes, very occasionaly at weekends i'll have bacon and eggs.
2. Coffee, fruit juice or actimel yoghurt drink.
3. I'll skip breakfast if I got up late for work.
4. Most days my breakfast is nutricious, other days not.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I basically just give it a miss, with maybe the occasional cup of tea or coffee.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Yes, usually a single sandwich. Put *whatever* on it. I have trends that all follow up. One time I'd enjoy honey on my bread, so I eat bread and honey for half a year, and then I'm sick of it and rather have some cheese.

A single glass of milk. Milk is replaced by hot chocolate during the winter. LOVE THAT!

I think it's enough to get me started. Usually don't like to eat a lot in the morning, but usually I become hungry at around 10 - 11 o'clock. What I used to do during the weekends when I had time, I'd bake myself a baguette with ham and molten cheese. And I LOVE English breakfast btw, but I never make that for just myself. I'd take more time for breakfast, but I'm content the way it is. :)

You're welcome, I hope it's useful.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
I rarely have breakfast, but when I do, I prefer waffles and bacon.

And either juice or a Dr Pepper for a drink.

Stay hungry, my friends.