Help me find a great starship game.

lightingbird

Dec 4, 2008
lightingbird said:
Ha well I am looking for a starship game, not a fighter game. Pretty much the description in my first post. Which would not be in a fighter game because they wouldn't have a crew, land on planets, get out of ships, and have people who gain skills that could die. Not to mention something new, well at least at most a few years old.

Ha but few people are reading my post! Hence all of the fighter based suggestions and I'm not looking for a fighter game. Haha annoying but oh well at least people are trying.

Blindly trying, but trying. Haha. I've accepted that the game I'm seeking might not exist so I am giving up for now.
Quoting myself because of the recent replies.

:)

Thanks for the continued replies, but please read the thread. I'm not looking for a fighter game or anything old for the 20th time, Ha) I have come to the conclusion that there is no game on the market currently based on what I am seeking. Although it seems like Xrebirth will be the closest I can get to what I am seeking. There is no other game closest to what I am trying to find.

XRebirth looks amazing and has everything that I had in Starflight. Based on their description anyway. So Yal, I think if you liked that type of playing, Rebirth might be a winner for you as well. :)