Here's The Crappy Reward That You'll Get When You Find All 900 Korok Seeds in Breath of the Wild

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
I never thought there was any sort of reward at the end of the 900 koroks, apart from getting all the weapon slots. Isn't that enough?

I thought the goal of 100% completion was the bragging rights, not shiny things.

Jamcie Kerbizz

Feb 27, 2013
Glorious.
I might actually buy the system and the game for my kids just to tell them to collect these 900 seeds.
Valuable life lesson learned right there!

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
Zelda has been pulling this crap since OoT, don't expect anything good from the collectathon.
Actually, this might be the best collection reward in years, crappy as that is.

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
It's rather interesting in a way. Someone mentioned you don't even need 900 to complete the upgrade of your character, and yet there are that many available. Were extra placed just so they would be easier to find? But if that's the case why create a reward for finding them all? If they really thought nothing of it then nothing would have come from finding 900. So it's abit perplexing to see them give a relatively shoddy prize for the efforts made. I'm sure those that completed the task felt their time wasted.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Zacharious-khan said:
I get it, its a lucky poo. It's like the way the character in japanese for poop and the character for luck are pronounced is the same or they look really similar or something?

I'm sure i read that somewhere...
It's a pun, so pretty much.