Here's The Second Avengers: Age Of Ultron Trailer

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
jab136 said:
I am not too worried about A2, as it will probably do well no matter what, and it definitely looks good enough to draw big crowds. I have a larger suspicion that Ant Man will "bomb" because it really looks meh. I am slightly concerned about the amount of new characters being introduced in Avengers 2 though, it looks like it might start to get a bit confusing.
Worst case scenario is that they end up like that assistant S.H.I.E.L.D. agent lady from The Avengers in that they won't do much but we'll at least get some lines and the like. Then they'll come back in a later movie and do stuff like that lady did in The Winter Soldier.

OT: Said in off-topic thread that it makes me interested in seeing it, even if it doesn't look amazeballs. Also like I said in that thread, Guardians looked amazeballs so maybe this is the better approach. Any excuse to go see Captain America at the cinema again.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess I am liking MARVEL for not spoiling too much in the trailers so far despite I want to see the Vision already!

vid87

May 17, 2010
Remus said:
Who's the girl in the cave? I was thinking Wakandan at first but she looks very....bony. Perhaps one of Thanos's lieutenants, maybe Supergiant?
I'm personally giving you special props because there's two different threads on this and absolutely no one else has asked about what is probably the most interesting new thing about the trailer.

Seriously, never seen her before and the Sith robe suggests villain (along with Ultron, Strucker and the twins, and Dr. Claw? Yeesh). My wild out of left field hope is that it's actually an Inhuman Storm and she's connected to Black Panther.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Same problems as the first trailer.

It's almost like they don't want anyone to watch this film. The tone is yet again completely dark and brooding and wants to turn the Avengers into The Dark Knight. Any sense of fun and joy is completely sucked out with exception of the moment when you see Hulk vs Hulkbuster armor.

I'm sure the movie is going to be fantastic but these trailers are awful.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
vid87 said:
Remus said:
Who's the girl in the cave? I was thinking Wakandan at first but she looks very....bony. Perhaps one of Thanos's lieutenants, maybe Supergiant?
I'm personally giving you special props because there's two different threads on this and absolutely no one else has asked about what is probably the most interesting new thing about the trailer.

Seriously, never seen her before and the Sith robe suggests villain (along with Ultron, Strucker and the twins, and Dr. Claw? Yeesh). My wild out of left field hope is that it's actually an Inhuman Storm and she's connected to Black Panther.
We already know Klaw is in this, so it is not impossible to consider this is tied to Black Panther.

My guess is Shuri, or a member of the Dora Milaje...

ChroniclerC

Oct 30, 2009
"Here is the new trailer." Um. Where? Nowhere on the linked article, nor in any of the article's links, does the trailer appear. (And yes, I turned off my various plugins to double-check.)

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
ChroniclerC said:
"Here is the new trailer." Um. Where? Nowhere on the linked article, nor in any of the article's links, does the trailer appear. (And yes, I turned off my various plugins to double-check.)
What browser are you using, because the trailer is in the opening post as clear as rain. I've watched it at least twice already on Google Chrome, and it shows up on FireFox as well. I think your Flash is out of date if it's not appearing in any articles.

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
That looked to me like it might be Pepper Potts, but I can't re-watch the trailer just now to check.
Nope it's Scarlett Witch.

A few things, someone says 'it's Ultron in the flesh'... this suggests that SOMEONE knows who or what Ultron is beyond the whole sentient computer program that gains life, takes over a destroyed Iron Man suit then sets about killing everyone while making himself super powerful. I am guessing that's where Thor steps in and we get the 'you messed with forces you knew nothing about line.'

Ultron saying 'I will tear you apart from the inside out' now that alone is a freaking scary turn of phrase but who is he saying it too?

Hulk and Black Widow having a tender moment, that huge rage machine seems to be getting a grip on his whole rage thing.

New chick in a cave, no idea who she is but looks interesting oh and correct me if I am wrong but still no sign of The Vision in any of the trailers.

Oh and more Hulk buster which is great in every respect.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I got the feeling from this that characters like Black Widow and Cap are really starting to feel underpowered, and that the former might actually get some sort of augmentation by the end of the film (that shot with the needle, then her having the moment with Banner, then her just generally being in the trailer a lot). Perhaps that'll lead to some sort of worldwide crackdown on 'superheroes', where every superpowered individual essentially gets put in a cage until they're needed (think Winter Soldier, triple down on HYDRA as an enemy). Maybe Stark, after 'retiring' and helping create Ultron, will decide it's necessary, and oversee the whole thing, while Cap and the rest fight to stay free. This of course would lead to the Civil War movie.

No idea what Avengers 2 is going to be about, though.