Heroes of the Storm Beta Key Giveaway!

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
s0osleepie said:
Thank you for the competition - I got a key! But.. I never wanted one.. and I live in the UK. Ahem. I only entered for the badge (thank you again!).

Am I able to give my key to someone else, please?

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Got a key, works fine for Australian residents just for the record. Shame it really isn't my kind of game i don't think after a few hours with it

thanks escapist :D btw the link to battle.net/code has gone a little awry lol just so you know

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Teoes said:
s0osleepie said:
Thank you for the competition - I got a key! But.. I never wanted one.. and I live in the UK. Ahem. I only entered for the badge (thank you again!).

Am I able to give my key to someone else, please?
Feel free to give it away to anyone you wish! The only thing I would recommend is using PM or another private way to do so. If you post it on the forums, it might get swept up by a bot.

WWmelb said:
Got a key, works fine for Australian residents just for the record. Shame it really isn't my kind of game i don't think after a few hours with it

thanks escapist :D btw the link to battle.net/code has gone a little awry lol just so you know
Oh, it works in Australia too!? That's great news! Thanks for letting us know :)

s0osleepie

May 20, 2010
Laggyteabag said:
s0osleepie said:
Laggyteabag said:
Wake me up when there is an EU contest.
We're working on trying to get some EU codes as well. Stay tuned!

Oh, I will.

[small]Just gonna wait right here.[/small]

OT: Good luck to everybody who enters though.
Here is a link to our EU keys contest, as promised ;)

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
s0osleepie said:
Laggyteabag said:
s0osleepie said:
Laggyteabag said:
Wake me up when there is an EU contest.
We're working on trying to get some EU codes as well. Stay tuned!

Oh, I will.

[small]Just gonna wait right here.[/small]

OT: Good luck to everybody who enters though.
Here is a link to our EU keys contest, as promised ;)
*GASP* NOW IS MY CHANCE!

Matenshi

Jul 21, 2013
OMG, thank you soo much! I've been wanting to try the game for a while, and had never received an invite. So happy to be selected as a winner. ^_^

I have a question about the servers. If I wanted to play with someone who is in EU, is she able to just play with me on the NA server with her normal account? Or does she have to create an entirely new account and get an NA beta key? :/

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Matenshi said:
OMG, thank you soo much! I've been wanting to try the game for a while, and had never received an invite. So happy to be selected as a winner. ^_^

I have a question about the servers. If I wanted to play with someone who is in EU, is she able to just play with me on the NA server with her normal account? Or does she have to create an entirely new account and get an NA beta key? :/
I think as it stands, EU players can only play against EU players, and NA players can only play against NA players. I don't think there is a way to change region without getting a new region-specific beta code. Region changing will probably be added in closer to launch, like it is with Hearthstone and StarCraft 2.

Xealotan

Feb 13, 2015
Oh Beta key oh Beta key I really want you Beta key. Oh Beta key oh Beta key I really want you Beta key. I'll wait so long for you to be, in my grasp ohh can't you see. Oh Beta key oh Beta key I really want you Beta key

Atlas13

Jan 4, 2011
Ohhh man, looks like I gots me a key.
Thanks for doing this contest, I've been wanting to join my friend in the game for a little while now. I wish everyone else luck in getting a key of their own.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
Never saw the new column. Looked and it simply isn't listed under articles, or columns on the site for me. :/ I'm also not available before the time cut off each day so i guess i have no chance regardless.

EDIT: Found the column, was looking for it by title, didn't know to look for Diablo 3. :p

leberkaese

May 16, 2014
Gone

It seems like I can't read. I realized too late (after joining the contest) that these keys were only for NA region, but I'm from the EU. Now I've won one of the keys and can't use it.
PM me, if you're from NA and still need a key.