Heroes of The Storm's Newest Hero is The Werewolf Greymane

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Worgen said:
A werewolf named Greymane.... that is the more original thing I have ever heard.
See, you'd think that, but Greymane has actually been around since Warcraft 2, which came out in the 90's, but he never actually became a Worgen until, to my knowledge, the Cataclysm expansion for WoW, which came out in 2010.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Laggyteabag said:
Worgen said:
A werewolf named Greymane.... that is the more original thing I have ever heard.
See, you'd think that, but Greymane has actually been around since Warcraft 2, which came out in the 90's, but he never actually became a Worgen until, to my knowledge, the Cataclysm expansion for WoW, which came out in 2010.
Its still the lamest lame that ever lamed a lame.

Broslinger

Jul 4, 2015
Worgen said:
Laggyteabag said:
Worgen said:
Is it a coincidence that your name is Worgen?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Broslinger said:
Worgen said:
Laggyteabag said:
Worgen said:
Is it a coincidence that your name is Worgen?
You have no idea how annoyed I was when I found out blizzard was using my name as a race.