He's So Adorable!

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
He's So Adorable!

What could be more adorable than a plush Left4Dead Smoker?

I know, I know, the answer is "a great many things", but it's always great to see games inspiring people to create things.

Kotaku [http://kotaku.com/5188610/gamer-girlfriend-makes-left-4-dead-cuddly] reader Trevor H sent in the picture, with the comment that his girlfriend's hobby is making plush toys, specifically, plush toys "for every wicked Valve game that comes out".

Finally there is an loveable, huggable plushie that can squeeze you back, squeeze you back hard. The level of detail on the doll, and the amount of effort Mr H's girlfriend has put in to getting the growths just right is simply amazing. There are even stains on his shirt!

But as cute as this is, I'm still holding out for 'My Little Combine'.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Now, with the proper incantations, rituals and the iconic sacrifice of a virgin, I should be able to bring my little head crab Mr. Clefairytus into this world!

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Oh dude! I want one =D
That plush was totally awsome. How brilliant wouldn't it be if they started making those for public sale? =D
I mean they to it with every movie coming out, so why not? Yes, yes. I know. The gamers are something else, we haven't got anything serious enough to make plush out of it and etc. That's starting to grow old. So may we please have plush toys of our games soon? =D

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I actually thought it was a little kid at first.
Awesome, I guess?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
It's not their tongue, god dammit!

But yeah, that is pretty awesome. I suppose it would just be obscene if it were to have its intestine hanging out.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
nilcypher said:
What could be more adorable than a plush Left4Dead Smoker?
Do I really have to say it? Where is my plush Dog? Why hasn't somebody made that yet?

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Actually that is hideous. Why is it, that just because something a cuddly toy (as in, made out of fabric rather than plastic or something) people assume it must be cute??? It's not. Keep it away from me!!!!

MCGT

Sep 27, 2008
It's creeping me out! It's got an evil look in that beady little eye.

Feb 18, 2009
Now that is an awesome way to mess up the heads of little kids. Just think about all the cute toys abominations from the Silent Hill or Resident Evil series could inspire. Put your child to bed next to a plush Licker or Twin Victims.

Nikita89

May 24, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
Actually that is hideous. Why is it, that just because something a cuddly toy (as in, made out of fabric rather than plastic or something) people assume it must be cute??? It's not. Keep it away from me!!!!
I am like so TOTALY agreeing with you o.Ô

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
Nikita89 said:
Geek@Heart said:
You are quite right to agree with me, I am always correct.

Nikita89

May 24, 2008
Geek@Heart said:
Nikita89 said:
Geek@Heart said:
You are quite right to agree with me, I am always correct.
Ok, then I'll just stalk you through the forums, quote and agree!! (<- secret malicious plan!)