Hexyz Force: Item converting?

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
Oookay. So I reciently stumbled upon this brilliant RPG called "Hexyz Force".
I'm having alot of fun with it thusfar, and I've just gotten to the second time that you enter the Tower of Judgement, and I have a question thats been bugging me.

It takes _forever_ to save up the thousands of Force Points one needs to upgrade the Tech of their Ragnafacts. Especially seeing as you have to spend those Force Points to heal,and to open certain doorways or trigger certain mechanisms. It was at the point that I needed to spend 4000 points to open a door (which happened to be the exact ammount of points needed to upgrade my Tech again), when I noticed that I had 99 Bat Wings hanging out in my inventory, not doing anything.

So here's my question:
Should I be converting items to Force Points? Or saving them all for the higher-level fusions?
I was thinking of saving like...20 of any given item, and converting the rest for the points, so I can be upgrading my weapons faster.
Any thoughts on this? Advice?
On that note, does anyone have any particular advice for an upgrade-plan? I've been trying to upgrade my Ragnafacts' Tech, Resi, and Power evenly as I go (Keeping them all the same level.) Is this wise?

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Wow! Some one actually remembers that game? Sting + Atlus games always looked interesting to me, although I only played some Yggdra union.

OT: Sorry, I don't think you're going to find many people on the forum who've played it. Maybe try GameFAQs?