Hey 3ds owners, what games are you anticipating?

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Metal Gear Solid 3D

And I am hoping Pokemon Snap will get a 3DS remake! With the motion controls to control where you aim, like taking a real picture...!

SargeGO

Nov 18, 2009
well,the game I was most anticipating, the tales of the abyss remake, just came out, but other than that I am looking forward to the new fire emblem, paper Mario, metal gear solid 3, and kingdom hearts games.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Antitonic said:
telocaster said:
And a Pokemon game that takes advantage of the 3ds graphics
Like Super Pokemon Rumble/3D Pokemon Blast, or a more traditional Pokemon game?

Isn't there a Mystery Dungeon game that's supposed to be coming out, too?
I would love a Mystery Dungeon game on the 3DS.

Also I can't wait for Paper Mario and I've been trying to get Tales of The Abyss for a few months now... impossible to get my hands on, I may have to get it from eBay...

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem are high on my list.

If there is going to be a Mystery Dungeon for 3DS, consider me sold. Can I get a source on this?

Rainbowloid

Jan 12, 2010
Project Mirai, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, and a lot more that I'm not quite as excited about.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Most of all I am anticipating Monster Hunter 4! If that game is not released in North America I will weep a river of tears.

Also:
Fire Emblem
Paper mario
Luigi's mansion
smash bros (no subtitle yet)
Metal gear 3
Kid Icarus

Kingdom hearts, Even though I often refer to the series as an abomination that muddied the names of both disney and square enix..... it still has pretty fun gameplay/boss fights.... still can't get over the whole disney character thing though >:[

ranger19

Nov 19, 2008
That's a good question. I am actually looking forward to a number of upcoming 3ds games, which makes me feel better about semi-impulse buying the 3ds when it came out.

Strain42 said:
I have a rule about consoles that I will only buy them when they have 10 exclusive titles that I want (and I only count stuff released or confirmed for release in the states) so I don't actually own a 3DS yet.

As far as games that are already out go, I want Devil Survivor: Overclocked*, Pokemon Rumble Blast and Dr. Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights.

As far as games that are (as far as I know) not out yet, that list becomes a bit longer

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright
Paper Mario 3DS
Guild 01
Fantasy Life
King of Pirates
Harvest Moon: The Land of Origin
Medabots Rockets
Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Girls RPG: Cinderella Story
Rune Factory 4
SMT Placeholder Title
Persona Placeholder Title
Any upcoming Pokemon
Any upcoming Ace Attorney

Some of these may be removed as I learn more about them and are only here based on what I've seen of them. And I'm also fairly sure that some of these (like Medabots, probably) won't actually be released stateside.

Also I may be forgetting a few.

*I actually already own this game, despite not owning a 3DS because I was afraid it would become difficult to track down by the time I own the console.

Okay, with this in place.. out of the games I know coming out, oddly enough I'm most excited for Animal Crossing 3DS. The DS one was my first and I really enjoyed it until my little brother got obsessed with it and took over it. And increased internet connectivity should be awesome as well. I'm also very excited for Phoenix Wright v Professor Layton - never played any Layton games but LOVE phoenix wright.

From there, I'm interested in Paper Mario even though I only ever played Super Paper Mario; Luigi's Mansion 2 looks sort of interesting but I see it as a huge missed opportunity not coming out on Wii/Wii U. At this point I would start looking forward to unnanounced games, so I'll stop here. But maybe MM remake, LttP remake (I always seemed to miss playing the Zelda games), etc etc etc. But I'm in no rush - for now, I'm more than happy with Super Mario Land 3D, Pushmo, and the ambassador games (i.e. Kirby and Minish Cap).

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Tales of the Abyss
A new Legend of Zelda
A new, traditional Pokemon

Arkvoodle

Dec 4, 2008
I remember hearing rumors of a Zone of Enders 3DS port some time ago.

Probably false but it would still be awesome.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance(What they did there. I see it)
Luigi's Mansion 2
Whatever 3DS Zelda Nintendo ends up making
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

What I'd LOVE to see, is Nintendo putting The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons on the Nintendo eShop. They've got Link's Awakening and Four Swords, why not the Oracle games? .-.

I picked up Tales of the Abyss yesterday, never knowing that it had a 3DS port out. I sunk a great many hours into it on PS2, and I'd been missing it lately, so it sounded like an awesome deal to me.^^

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Luigi's Mansion 2
The obligatory Pokemon game

I did read a little about Monster Hunter 4. I've never played those games, but I'm intrigued now.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I don't own a 3DS, but as soon as Nintendo shows some more info on Super Smash Bros. 3DS then I can guarantee I'll buy one.

Bloodyrose

Mar 1, 2010
Fawxy said:
Bloodyrose said:
Not many games really I'm looking forward too for this system. I already have Zelda OOT3D, Mario Kart 7, and just recently picked up Tales of the Abyss 3D. The games that I am looking forward though to play are Kingdom Hearts DDD, Paper Mario, Monster Hunter 4.
How is Tales of the Abyss? Never played it, but I tend to get my money's worth out of RPGs.

OT: Waiting for Kingdom Hearts, for the most part. I'll have to see what else is coming out.
It's not that bad, my only problem is that it doesn't let you explore around a bit, and instead if you go into a place that the story doesn't tell you to go yet you get immediately kicked back to the world map. The 3D is so-so, but I keep it on anyway.