Hey there again, Escapist.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
sky14kemea said:
Fury Is Me. said:
Shit, son. I remember you!

I remember getting stupidly mad at you for something RolePlaying related. But to be honest it just seems hilarious in hindsight. I've pretty much abandoned RP anyway now, because of lack of time and lack of confidence in my writing.

You always seemed like a fun person, if a bit anxious and overly-energetic sometimes. =P
I remember you too, Sky, it's been a while.

Everyone in the RP section has been mad at me at one point or another. It was almost comical at points how much shit I could stir up without even meaning to. I hope I didn't leave too bad a taste in everyone's mouths though.

Thank you for the compliments, yes, I can be very over energetic, or maybe I COULD have been not too sure about that any more. You always seemed nice, I don't remember having any issue with you at any point in time. Maybe I had some fight with you once, but if I did, I can't even remember it. I remember we were in that one Minecraft server a while back, the one hosted by... I can't even remember, the name had Red in it somewhere. I hope you're doing well for yourself.

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
I mostly lurk, people don't really notice me when I chime in every now and then, even still this place is full of nice if rather opinionated people, better than most places on the net imo