Hideo Kojima's New Game Will be "Big" and "Edgy"

thanatos388

Apr 24, 2012
I'm happy he's trying to do something big but at the same time he pretty much said the same thing about MGSV and that turned out to be an unfinished mess that wasn't even edgy. So either he's fiddling us again or is quickly running out of ideas.

Diablo1099 said:
Revnak said:
Who won't misspell Metal Gear Rising 2, given that they'll be contractually obligated to come up with a sillier subtitle than "Revengence."
So long as they bring back that sweet ass combat engine, they can abuse the english language whatever way they want.
And if they do make that game: I want Dual Wielding in Blade Mode.
I don't know how it would work but we need to find out soon because we owe it to future generations to make that happen.
B-but revengeance is an actual real word that exists in the dictionary.

Wolf Hagen

Jul 28, 2010
Is it me, or is just the vocabulary "Edgy" making me think that I am way too old to be the target demographic of that (in round about 5 years) coming game?

Danny Dowling

May 9, 2014
A new IP, Aluminium War Tactical, a game about a lone soldier, Carbonate Lizard, and his solo stealth fight against Russian's but actually American's that are actually Russian but working for American's but also Russia and their building of quad-pedal nuclear tanks; Armour Tacticals. Carbonate Lizard will also be voiced by Kurt Russell.

Oh and there's a girl in a thong that snipes and wants to die but can't be hit by bullets and has psychokinetic powers and also loves penguins, Liberty Sniper Penguin.

Coming soon.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Elfgore said:
If I get a game with an absurd premise, swords, scantily clad women, and a lot of edge. I'll buy it day one for sixty bucks, cause that sounds like my kind of game!
It is true that any game with breast physics nowadays is both "large" and edgy...