High school stories.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Most of us are either in High School or graduated, if you aren't, you can still be apart of this thread if you want to. So, any stories you may have remembered over the years? Feel free to tell them. I'll tell one real quickly. (Let it be known I'm a freshman, almost done with getting rid of that fact though) Anyway, a few months ago, I was taking to my friends about dead celebrities, and what I meant to say is, "I don't care Amy Winehouse is dead." What did come out was, "I don't care Whitney Houston died." And guess was declared dead the very next day?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
One day I accidentally put my trousers on backwards.

I found it out when I realized I had to bend my wrist in an awkward way when reaching into my pocket. I shouted out "What the Hell?!" then someone next to me pointed and told the entire class I was wearing my trousers backwards.

In the words of Daystar Clarion:

"True Story"

Dec 14, 2009
Aerosteam 1908 said:
One day I accidentally put my trousers on backwards.

I found it out when I realized I had to bend my wrist in an awkward way when reaching into my pocket. I shouted out "What the Hell?!" then someone next to me pointed and told the entire class I was wearing my trousers backwards.

In the words of Daystar Clarion:

"True Story"
I'm getting credit for a phrase I stole.

Shit yeah!

First thing I remember when I think of cool stories from school.

One afternoon, me and my friends were playing football - proper football, that is, not handegg - with a bunch of other lads.

Anyway, it was all standard fare, except one guy took an exception to one of my tackles, and instead of calling me out on it, he decided to wait until my back was turned and do a running flying kick.

Just as his foot was about to connect, I turned, grabbed his leg and used his own momentum to slam him into the ground.

He was just as shocked as I was and didn't even lash out when I told him to calm the fuck down.

My friends were gobsmacked.

I felt like Spider-Man :D

True story.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I once set fire to a gas tap - turned on the one not connected to the Bunsen, while holding the match. Pretty interesting by my standards.
Don't judge my dull life!

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Well, I recently witnessed two guys, one being carried by the other, running down the hallway, screaming and shouting.
After they passed, I pretty much just shrugged and went "Eh. Highschool."

Not much exciting happens at my school. I kinda wish there were some weirder stuff going on. <.<

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Well, on 4/20 of my senior year I handed out 'special' brownies to people (the special part was that they had sprinkles).

Also in my senior year, I think it was my last day of school I handed out Toostie Pops with 'Suck it Suckers!' notes attached to them.

Oh yeah, there was this as well: