Highlander Reboot Still Alive and Kicking, Says Terminator 5 Director

raankh

Nov 28, 2007
OOOOUUUCHHHH;

"Fast 5" + Iron Man + Twilight = EPIC FAIL

Outside classical logic, I'm not a believer in that two wrongs make a right, so THREE? It's going to make the previous 3 (or 4; even 5, depending on how you count) reboots look like Midnight Cowboy by comparison ....

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
If there is ever a movie series that needs a good reboot, it's Highlander.

Have you seen 2? How about 5? That was even WORSE, which I didn't think was possible. The only good film was the original and the anime movie. But mostly the original. Go ahead and reboot, it can't get any worse. I always thought it was an awesome concept that never reached it's potential.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Why not? I mean the series took the sharpest nosedive in history only 12 minutes into the second film. The only thing left unblemished is the original movie, so why not rape that to death with a soldering iron as well?

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
No film needs a reboot, but Highlander can definitely do with one.

After Highlander: The Source, it can only get better.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
icyneesan said:
Well look at the bright side. Theres no way in hell it could be worse then Highlander 2...

Right?
Yeah, last time they had a Highlander movie coming out I kept telling myself that too. It didn't work.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Woe Is You said:
A prequel set in Planet Zeist?

I'd watch it.

I loves me some trainwrecks.
Zeist? What Zeist? This movies an urban fantasy not a sci-Fi...TRALALALALALA THERE IS NO ZEIST LALALALALA! CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
icyneesan said:
Well look at the bright side. Theres no way in hell it could be worse then Highlander 2...

Right?
There is, if you go by the Spoony One's logic.

Anyway, why the HELL is this guy directing Terminator 5? In fact, why are they STILL making Terminator movies???? T2 was the best by far and all the attempts to keep the franchise going have failed miserably

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
Aiddon said:
Anyway, why the HELL is this guy directing Terminator 5? In fact, why are they STILL making Terminator movies???? T2 was the best by far and all the attempts to keep the franchise going have failed miserably
I thought Salvation was good enough to stand on its own merits, if only because the movie didn't revolve around Ahnold or one of the Connors.

Trogdor1138 said:
I The only good film was the original and the anime movie.
I thought that the TV show was decent as well. However, the movies based on the TV show.....the less said the better.