Hilarious Minecraft Commerical Mines Diamonds From Your Grill

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
TheGuiggleMonster said:
theriddlen said:
For.I.Am.Mad said:
Yep, pretty fucking racist. I knew it would be.
Racist, just because there is black man included and he is portrayed as stereotypical "gangsta"? If anyone is racist here, it's you, because you think that this video has something to do with the skin color. And if there was a beer drinking, nascar watching white man who looks like a redneck, you'd never even think of saying this... and you would be right that time, because it's just a stereotype, used for entertainment purposes.

I hate people like you.
I think he only said that because someone else said that it could be construed as teaching kids to be violent which led someone else into thinking that it could be construed as being racist. He probably doesn't seriously think it's racist and only said that in a sarcastic way to make a point out how someone else might interpret it as being racist.
Then i hope it is how you think.
I'm bit touchy when it comes to idiotic racism accusations, just as when it comes to retarded cases of political correctness.

Rocketboy13

Oct 21, 2008
Anybody else find that cut out section of his face to be rather horrific? That is some disturbing stuff.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
50% funny 50% scary. I like the idea but the block missing from the face creeps me out.
Minecraft, who needs to spend money on ads our fans do it for us.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
The kid makes me think it could almost be a field quide(independently)for Xbox live... =P

I loved the 'meat texture' of the space left in the poor bling dude's head.

Squigie

Nov 20, 2009
Jamboxdotcom said:
that was incredible :) (and i mean that in every sense of the word)

however, let's pray that commercial is never televised, because the Moral Guardians would raise a fuss over how it "promotes violence and racism". also, i'm sure they'd find some way to claim that Minecraft is a rape simulator.
Minecraft is a rape simulator. So many players rape the land, strip mining down to bedrock and then discarding the dirt into lava instead of repairing the damage. Tragic.

Also, the video was awesome. Almost as good as Critical Miss's version.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Squigie said:
Jamboxdotcom said:

however, let's pray that commercial is never televised, because the Moral Guardians would raise a fuss over how it "promotes violence and racism". also, i'm sure they'd find some way to claim that Minecraft is a rape simulator.
Minecraft is a rape simulator. So many players rape the land, strip mining down to bedrock and then discarding the dirt into lava instead of repairing the damage. Tragic.

Also, the video was awesome. Almost as good as Critical Miss's version.
If he ever includes Canola as a resource, then it really will be a rape [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassica_napus] simulator.

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
Imagine how much crafting that guy is going to need to do to replace that square of his face. :( Ugh, I do not envy him.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
If this was accurate, that kid would have had to go lower to find diamond. You don't find diamond on the surface!
Jamboxdotcom said:

Yes. Because kids raping gangstas for their bling is becoming epidemic these days.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
WrongSprite said:
I want to see an episode of CSI based on this.
"The body's horribly disfigured; he's got missing blocks in almost all his vital organs."
"Guess you could say the perpetrator..." *shades on* "...just crafted up a whole lot of trouble."
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

FllippinIDIOT

Feb 13, 2011
i think its a cool commercial, the only thing wrong with it is the screaming kid, if the kid wasn't screaming like a freak it would be better.

Apr 25, 2009
I actually REALLY fucking hated it. I hated the spastic kid, the shitty music and sped up video at the end (PIG!!!), the bare relevance to the actual game, the fucking wierd looking steak texture on the inside of the guy's head, everything.

It's shit, it doesn't even capture what Minecraft is about, nor the tone of the game.
Not on TV, thanks.