Hitman Absolution - Free Sniper Challenge Codes [GONE]

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
So I stumbled across this today. Some Japanese site if giving away codes for the Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge. The article is a little hard to read since you have to use google translate, so I'll list what I did.

About half way down there is a text box followed by a button that says Transmission. Enter your email and hit the button. A bit later you'll get an email in Japanese with a link in it. This is one of those verify email things I think. Click it, and you get sent another email shortly. Its also in Japanese but about half way down there's the code for the sniper challenge.

Here's the translated site:
http://translate.google.nl/translat....famitsu.com/blog/sqex-ee/2012/09/_pccom.html

Enjoy guys. Also I don't know if its limited so I would move fast just in case.

Edit: Some people are having trouble getting to the verification site after they enter their email. It worked this morning, but I'm getting blocked now too. I would suggest just keeping on eye on your email and spam folder to see if the verification email comes anyways.

Edit: Went back to the place I first heard about it and apparently all keys are gone now sorry guys.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Seems kind of sketchy tbh.
Plus I can wait for Hitman Whatever.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
NightHawk21 said:
hazabaza1 said:
Its legit. I just redeemed my code.
Being the one who created the thread in the first place, your confirmation doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Keeps telling me the page is unavailable (the one you're supposed to go to after entering the email address). Shame, I really wanted the Sniper challenge since Greenman Gaming shafted their North American clients.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Rednog said:
Keeps telling me the page is unavailable (the one you're supposed to go to after entering the email address). Shame, I really wanted the Sniper challenge since Greenman Gaming shafted their North American clients.
Ya I'm getting a pop up now too. Check your email though it might've still sent the message. There's nothing to click on the second page. It just shows a TV and a couple Japanese sentences if I remember correctly.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Both Firefox and IE keep telling me that the site has an invalid security certification so it won't let me submit my email. I don't care, browser! I'm using my spam fodder email account for this very reason!

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
NightHawk21 said:
hazabaza1 said:
Its legit. I just redeemed my code.
Being the one who created the thread in the first place, your confirmation doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.
I'm sure many of the people on the site who I traded with would vouch for me. My codes are always legit. Here's a link to my steam profile. If you click the games thing you'll see the game in the 31-40 range. In fact I'll link that too.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nighthawk21
Showing Game: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nighthawk21/games?tab=all#3|10