Holiday/Birthday Buying Help?

dhvl2712

Jul 5, 2011
My Birthday's next week and I'm in the market for a good Xbox360 game. I already have Dark Souls and MW3 and love the shit out of them. But I do have my eye on Skryim, although it doesn't look promising because of it's lack of story and good combat. But I'm also considering Halo: CE anniversary, since that's why I play video games, and maybe Deus Ex?

I'm looking for a purchase that will last me a while, but everyone seems to unanimously screem SKYRIM. What do you recommend, and why?

I only have a 360 and a crappy, crappy PC. So I'm looking for a X360 game.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Well, any (W/J)RPG should last you a while; Fallout 3 or NV, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey.

Then again, your computer should be able to run the Turbine F2P MMO's D&D:O or LotR:O.
You could probably sink a week into either of them before running out of free content.

dhvl2712

Jul 5, 2011
I don't know about MMOs, I've never played any except a little bit of Ragnarok Online so I'm not quite sure if I'll like it. It's just completely alien territory for me.

But Fallout 3 seems like a good idea. I've been interested in it for a while but never actually found a copy. But even New Vegas seems quite interesting to me.