Holy Crap, It's a 7-Foot Optimus Prime Balloon Sculpture

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Thats quite impressive! Quite a skill!

hehe, go to parties making that and you would be very poplular XD

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Damn that takes some massive free time and dedication to the craft. I salute this man..now if he made Unicron or Galvatron i'd be even more amazed.

Otterpoet

Jun 6, 2008
Larry King's Love Child gets the Geek Tip of the Hat for that unsettling act of fandom!

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
SomeBritishDude said:
Yeah. That's great.

Now, let's see it transform into a balloon vehicle.
Thats the first thing I thought too. I would love to see one that could transform.

neosman8

Nov 9, 2009
thats pretty awesome shame if that got popped. it would be cool if it transformed too but from the look of it, it would break trying.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
SomeBritishDude said:
Yeah. That's great.

Now, let's see it transform into a balloon vehicle.
That would be pretty sweet! I think it's impressive that it stands on its own, but if he was going to be that ambitious, he should have made it able to transform into the semi.

Also, I've gotta say: It's not a SCULPTURE, it's a STATUE. And yes, I know "sculpture" is part to the definition of "statue" but it's totally not the same thing! Rock you sculpt, balloons you blow up. If you try to sculpt a balloon, it's going to pop or be uninflatable.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Weird... I just started watching Armada again today after roughly 6 years, and then this thread pops up. Heh. ^^

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
This man may very well be the last chance at humanity's redemption. I applaud his magnificence.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
wow

now any clown who says they can't make me the item i requested i shall yell BLASPHEME!!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
It's cooler than a Michael Bay transformer.

Like, if the actual balloon Prime was in the movies, it'd still be cooler.
Hehe that made me chuckle.

G1 is the best!