Holy **** - live action zombie survival game/interactive movie.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Died when I tried to save the girl :( I felt like such a dick when I left her for dead though. You'd think he'd make sure the zombie was dead before saving her. But yeah, the people who were "surviving" didn't do a very good job at paying attention during "How to not die during a zombie outbreak" class.

Here's a hint: One of the guys runs outside. Do you a) stand in the doorway flailing your shotgun pointlessly without pulling the trigger or b) realise he's dead, shut the door and barricade it before the dozens of zombies outside make their way in to feast on your soft gooey brain?

If you answered A, I hope you're never on my zombie survival team ;/

Plus he lets the girl fall down the stairs, what's up with that? He practically pushes her. He aims the torch (and shotgun) at the zombie's head and then moves it down to shoot him in the chest. What the hell man, everyone knows you shoot them in the head. That's a golden rule of zombie survival.

"Running for the street" gives you a "You Survived" and the credits rolling
"Running for the woods" gives you a "You Survived...for Now. Maybe there's a better way?"

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
ZOMG Spoilers!

Intro > Save him > Stay here > Gather wood > Go downstairs > Leave Her- Sorry Kelly :( > Run for the street

= Win

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
I made it out in one go, mostly because I saw the one guy who mentioned that you should always make the choice that you would NEVER EVER MAKE in real life. That said, I redid it to see all the different endings.

Damn stupid people on our team.

- J

Tyrant55

Sep 3, 2008
Wow, I died after the first choice because that idiot decided to crash a car into a tree.
Lame. If there's anything Resident Evil has taught me, it's that waiting around hoping help will come is a bad idea.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
I actually liked that everyone was an incompetent moron. Though I would have preffered a less "see what happens" approach, I liked how everything played out, it was fun.

-but if this happens, I wouldn't do a single thing they did. That shit was ridiculous. Impaling people with a table leg would have been cool though.

MegMurph

Mar 4, 2008
Zombie fun!! Except real Zombie survival --> Never save anyone and don't "Stay here"

And questionable survival...running down a street with another group of potentially incompetent people? I'm not so sure about that.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
And questionable survival...running down a street with another group of potentially incompetent people? I'm not so sure about that.
Wasn't one of them carrying a spade? That's more than reason enough to go with them. I mean, come on, what better way to fight those rising from the grave than a weapon which digs graves? Okay, perhaps a laser of some variety...and guns...but still! He's better off with them than moron who runs outside with baseball bat into a group of zombies.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Did anyone else cry from laughter after leaving the girl and entering the kitchen (in the post-Collect Wood branch)? I thought it was hilarious how he hit a zombie in the face with a table leg and a pot, impaled another with the same table leg, then smashed in the face of the last zombie with the butt of the shotgun without ever firing a shot. Damn, he IS one talented actor.

I also laughed at 0:15 of the intro. My god, I am so easily entertained when sleepy.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
I died on my first go-through. I just left for one second to find something to board up the windows with when BOOM zombies are everywhere in the house. Apparently the chick must have thought it was a good idea to open the door and let in some fresh air or something when I was gone.

*sighs* I hope whoever I end up working with in Left 4 Dead is far more competent than these nimrods. They were so useless they deserved to get killed. That's Darwinism for ya, baby.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Apparently the chick must have thought it was a good idea to open the door and let in some fresh air or something when I was gone.
The guy gets angsty, moves your invincible coffee table barrier out of the way out of the door and runs outside. Oh, he clubs the girl in the back with his baseball bat too because he's just a dick like that. If you stay to move the bookshelf in front of the door you get to watch him do it. After finishing it I chapter selected to watch all the alternate 'endings'.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Amnestic post=18.73942.818657 said:
The guy gets angsty, moves your invincible coffee table barrier out of the way out of the door and runs outside. Oh, he clubs the girl in the back with his baseball bat too because he's just a dick like that.
Wow, dick move on his part.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Like how the two angry, testosterone guys die and the weak guy with a double-barreled lives.
It's not unrealistic choices, you've just gotta act like a jerk the whole time.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
They would have survived until that retard Had to open that door, if it were me I would have just closed the door and moved on. Where was that option? And after that the Zombie Survival guide just went out the window in terms of options. No destroying the staircase, no sweeping the house, and the basement is always a deathtrap. But it was fun.

By the way, if your going to leave, at least wait till daylight. Just throwing that out there.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Retardation of the main characters notwithstanding, it was pretty fun and interesting. It reminds me of an old school adventure game or something, where you had to collect random items - the flashlight, the chairleg, the uh, injured, dying dude - from random places and use them in weird ways.

goodman528

Jul 30, 2008
I liked the fact all the characters were totally incompotent. It's much more fun, and quite possibly more realistic too.

I died first time going out back after moving furniture. I kind of knew the best options was always to save as many as you can, so they act as bait. Altruistic to be selfish. Leaving the girl after you pushed her down the stairs was a bit of a moral dilema though.