Homefront

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Kragg said:
Legion said:
Up until the ending with that satellite it seemed okay. Makes a nice change from Evil Russians, Evil Muslims and Evil Nazi's at least. It also has an interesting idea around it. Of North Korea and South Korea uniting.
at the rate this story is going, the korean president probably IS a nazi, russian and a muslim AND an alien and the devil incarnate AND working with the evil corporations AND causes itchey scrotum
I would actually love a game where the bad guy was somehow every cliché/stereotype there is.

A Commie, Nazi, British, Muslim, Alien, Devil, Evil Corporation, Bald, Huge Moustache, Has a pet cat and a revolving chair, a disfiguring scar and a penchant for carelessness with guards around dangerous prisoners.

It'd be good.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
I wonder if this game will be released in Korea.
Obviously not North Korea but what about South Korea?
If you were living next to Kim Jong-Il I wouldn't want to antagonise him...

OT: Hey, it's a better plot than some games. I hope it gets a localised title for Britain instead of just being called "Homefront". It isn't OUR Homefront...

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I would care if it weren't the US. During that entire section of MW2, when you';re battling through houses in the States, I never really got any emotional feeling (Which I'm certain is what the music was trying to do)...mainly because it wasn't my country, and it was something I had wanted to see for a long time, the States to get its ass handed to it on a steaming carcass that was it's friend.

Will you be able to play the game through as a Korean soldier? That would be the only way that this game will stand out to me.