Homestar Runner

Strong Intelligent

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah. Anyone watch it? Personally, my new favourite toon is the recent "Strong Bad Email", imaginary. For those who want the link, just copy and pase this - www.homestarrunner.com.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Jesus! I forgot about Strong Bad and such! I havn't been on the site for ages, wasn't aware that it was still being updated. I shall check-eth it out!

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
Who would a thought that flash cartoons could actually be good. Well, this is proof of that.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I just went to the website since it's Trogday today. Telltale games is giving away a free download of the SBCG4AP game 8-Bit is enough. It's a limited time offer and you'll have to subscribe to Telltale's newsletter to get it. So if you don't want to get it off piratebay then get it legit and free before Trogday ends. Happy Trogday!

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Stuff from that site is still, and probably ever shall be, in my internet vocabulary, and I'll probably make references to it until I go offline permanently. I haven't actually visited there in a year and a half, though...

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Sigh, Strong bad... my friend loved that, I always thought it was kinda lame. But then I was more a Pure Pwnage kind of guy.