Honest Game Trailers: Counter-Strike

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Apr 10, 2020
16,967
1,033
118
Country
Argentina
Was always more of a fan of cs_assault myself, though dust is an easy second.
 

Arshaq13

New member
Jun 9, 2012
71
0
0
My favorite was some classic pure small-team gun play no bombs cs_bloodstrike. Or cs_mansion.
 

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
4,896
0
0
Fucking Dust 2... The game actually has tons of great maps, but for whatever reason, everyone flocks to the map where some jackass with a lucky shot might AWP you as you're running past middle doors to go to B as CT.
 

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
2,729
0
0
Oh wow, I never expected to see Honest Trailers on the Escapist. I like this move.

The worst thing about Dust was you just kept going back there not because none of the other maps were any good. But because Dust was just slightly less not good.
 

WhiteTigerShiro

New member
Sep 26, 2008
2,366
0
0
*Golf clap*

So is this supposed to be the "answer" to purging all of your unique content? Stuff that I can get just as easily (and in some cases sooner) by having the right channels subbed on YouTube?
 

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
8,407
0
0
the silence said:
Honest Game Trailers on the Escapist? Nice.

Oh, and fuck Dust 2. Seriously.
never heard of them but looks fun. and yeah, dust 2 can fuck right off. i get it, its a balanced map, its also boring.

micuu said:
As somebody who has played off and on since Beta 2, I rate this as 10,000% true.
only 10%? wheres the other 90%?

Charcharo said:
Wait... so CS GO looks bad... but ugly coded by monkey-men Call of Duty is not...

What :p !?
its all about the pretty FX that make you use mods just to see whats going on nowadays.
 

Bat Vader

New member
Mar 11, 2009
4,996
0
0
Not really a fan of Counter Strike. I was gifted CS:GO from a friend and I played it a few times but don't really care for it. I prefer the Call of Duty and Arma Franchises.