Honest Game Trailers: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

From the studio who sounds like they picked three random words out of a hat comes a franchise based on the books you never read, a sequel to the game you never played, and a follow up to the game you heard was really, really good!

Watch Video

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
.hack gu crimson versus make a deck of characters from the game your playing and have the game play it for you after choosing what cards you want to use against other players er npcs

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Over 70 hours in and I still haven't finished either.

The only frequent glitch I've encountered is randomly not being able to talk to certain people. That is usually solved by saving and reloading though.

Also, I laughed quite a bit at the View joke.

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
Just like Mass Effect 2 I somehow managed to be a hair's width away from getting the single worst possible ending. It basically ended with the phrase "and everyone was miserable forever ... except for the people of Skellige, who managed to prosper. The end."

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
I've lost track of time and have no idea how many hours I've sunk into it at this point. I've come to terms that no matter what I do, the game will never end. I'm fairly certain that is generates new content automatically and will never let me end it...

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Charcharo said:
But...

I read the books a long time before the first game was a glimmer in CDPR's eyes...

...Casual Westerners... :D
Bloody eastern europeans, coming over here, sharing and translating their great literature!

/It was a joke

Pepsik

Aug 30, 2011
"Kill it, kill it with igni" :-D Pretty much describes my whole witcher gaming experience.