horrible horrible things we did in games that we're shamed to admit.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Thomas-101 said:
In rollar coaster tycoon I would pick people up and drown them in my parks sacrificial scenic lake just for fun.
That is one of many things that you can do in RCT.

For instance, when you build a new coaster, visitors will pay ANYTHING you want to charge them for tickets on that ride. I used to build ones that would launch around 100 people off a short ramp and to their deaths after charging $130.00 per seat. Then start over again. :(

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
Im not to ashamed but on l4d2 me and some people were trying to get the hard rain part of "still something to prove" when the rescue boat came, the tank got 2 and I purposely shot the other one he was so pissed because it took us like a hour to get it. I survived

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
I've committed genocide on all the High Elves in Oblivion.

Using mods, I also set an amount of special mudcrabs and committed genocide on them as well.
This, but on Wood Elves. Fuckin' midgets.

clzark

Aug 21, 2009
Skorpyo said:
Thomas-101 said:
In rollar coaster tycoon I would pick people up and drown them in my parks sacrificial scenic lake just for fun.

For instance, when you build a new coaster, visitors will pay ANYTHING you want to charge them. I used to build ones that would launch around 100 people off a short ramp and to their deaths after charging around $130.00 for a ticket. Then start over again. :(
I think rollar coaster tycoon was partily made to be an evil dick. one of my favorite way to kill people would be to create a rollar coaster that launched the cart into a line I created that didn't go anywhere

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Ah...

I think the worst thing I ever did was leave my brother behind when we were playing Left 4 Dead.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
clzark said:
Skorpyo said:
Thomas-101 said:

For instance, when you build a new coaster, visitors will pay ANYTHING you want to charge them. I used to build ones that would launch around 100 people off a short ramp and to their deaths after charging around $130.00 for a ticket. Then start over again. :(
I think rollar coaster tycoon was partily made to be an evil dick. one of my favorite way to kill people would be to create a rollar coaster that launched the cart into a line I created that didn't go anywhere
Easily one of my most violent videogames when I was a child. It made me who I am today. Who am I today? I am a person that likes to play a god that likes to take people's money, let them have 10 seconds of fun and launch them to a firery death. Great fun even though I knew it was wrong. I just couldn't stop myself.

Hurray Forums

Jun 4, 2008
Aylaine said:
Nothing. Games aren't real. I play them to do things I can't do in the real world.
Pretty much how I feel on the subject. I've got the "horrible horrible thing" part down but the "shame" part is missing. In the interest of contributing though the most horrible thing I've ever done in a game is killing NPCs in Garry's Mod with an avalanche of burning corpses.

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
My friends and I once put a child in the Go-Go Cage in The Sims for our amusement. Also, I tried to attack Farah with my sword in Sands of Time. Meet me at the baths, my ass!

deth2munkies said:
I did this IRL, but it had a helluva lot to do with a game. I had a friend who played Animal Crossing. I walked up and said I was going to turn the volume up, I hit reset.
Mr. Resetti will eat your babies for that one.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Kharloth said:
In fallout 3, I have destroyed megaton in so many ways, but one that stands out in my mind was when my character was running around in the sexy nightwear outfit, a raider helmet, and killing everything with a ripper. I then picked up the decapitated head of lucas simms and dangled it in front of his oblivious kid, bonking him in the nose with it.
This made me laugh, thanks. "Bonking" That's the perfect word for it.

Adventurer2626 said:
Killing innocent people in games just to see what happens...like assassinating them in their homes in Oblivion...and *spoiler alert*!!!! (highlight the text below)

pushing the guy that wanted to die in Dementia off the stairwell
I wish there was a more painful way to kill people in Oblivion. Something drawn out so you can take out your anger on people. For instance, you could kidnap a guard, bring him to your house, and leave him tied to the corner with no food or water.

Pimppeter2 said:
I've committed genocide on all the High Elves in Oblivion.

Using mods, I also set an amount of special mudcrabs and committed genocide on them as well.
Genocide... That's a good idea, I needed a motive to murder and maim.

WalrusMan

Apr 28, 2009
I've gotten myself teamkilled in Halo 3 by jumping in front of lasers and standing on my teammates' grenades, and then booted them. I guess I'm a jerk.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
I don't have that many things that I do intentionally to be evil, but...

In Assassin's Creed 2, once I get the poison tipped hidden blade, I love to go to heavily populated areas, tag all the members of a passing guard patrol quickly, then throw coins in the street in front of the guards. That way, all the people cluster around the guards, and when they draw their swords and start hallucinating demons (which they promptly try killing with said swords), all the innocents get killed.

Calopolis

Feb 16, 2009
Fallout 3 setting tree guy on fire.

Oh dear god the screams >< dear god you can't forget them.

I didn't even do it permanently I was just curious and saved beforehand >.<

can't go back now *rocks gently*