Horror Movie About Murderous Tire Releases a New Trailer

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Madara XIII said:
KefkaCultist said:
Wow at first I thought this was a joke, but its not... and it looks awesome.

I'll go see just for the fact that the killer tire has the same name as me.

That's because YOU'RE THE KILLER TIRE!!! Give this man a flat now!! Eliminate the monster.

On a side note, I'm going to watch this for the lulz
*Grows mustache and puts on a monocle and top hat*

Curses, you've tumbled my nefarious plan!

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
If his is some sort of joke I swear I will unleash Sharktopus and there will be hell to pay. This is the type of movie I have waited my entire life to see. Could rank up there with "The Stuff"

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
Madara XIII said:
KefkaCultist said:
Wow at first I thought this was a joke, but its not... and it looks awesome.

I'll go see just for the fact that the killer tire has the same name as me.

That's because YOU'RE THE KILLER TIRE!!! Give this man a flat now!! Eliminate the monster.

On a side note, I'm going to watch this for the lulz
*Grows mustache and puts on a monocle and top hat*

Curses, you've tumbled my nefarious plan!
Indeed, now I have a riddle for you! What's black and is about to be hung from a tree?

*Makes tireswing* THIS :D WHEEEE

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
After Tommy Wiseau's The Room [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/], and Mark Region's After Last Season [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1196334/] I can no longer be surprised by this kind of shit anymore.

Thanks a lot, internet.

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
SupahGamuh said:
Rewdalf said:
Also, is it a Physic tire or Psychic tire?
It's Psychic, as in telekinesis, as in that thing makes your head explode with it's"mind".

Holy shit, that felt wierd.
I was commenting on the spelling mistake that the OP made, but I guess I was the only one who noticed...

Azathothx

Aug 29, 2009
This movie was shown at the Fantasia festival in Montreal and the lineup was crazy long. I was lucky enough to see it, and I strongly recommend it. It's not flawless, as it does drag on a bit at times, but overall, it's dark, witty and very well made.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
what is it with the french and absurdism, hahaha great, your so artistic and clever bravo

BrenMikal

Nov 9, 2009
I saw this at a film festival in August. Damned weird, but great. Very arty and slow, if you can believe it.

May 5, 2010
Yep, it's official. Indie developers are now allowed to just make shit up and SOMEONE will think it's brilliant.

Also, we need to figure this out fast, because our killer....*sunglasses*...isn't going to tire.
[HEADING=1]YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/HEADING]

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
That's just awesomely incredible, if they can avoid it becoming too tacky. The makings of a horror-comedy classic.

Also, the SCP thing I was pimping in the "horror books" thread? This could easily be one of the items... I even wonder if the author was inspired by it...
(Or maybe just thought ... what happened to the components after the end of "Christine"?)

SCP-xxx
Psychokinetic Tire

Class: Euclid

Containment: Unless being used for testing, subject xxx-001 must be kept in a welded-shut sealed steel box of 500 x 500 x 200mm dimensions at all times, suspended in a 1-metre cube of steel and glass-fibre reinforced concrete with a plastic shock-absorbing shell, held to the floor with heavy-duty steel chains in the middle of a standard 10 x 10 x 10 metre steel-lined containment cell. The raw materials should be recycled from automotive origins if possible, as this appears to have a more strongly damping effect on the range of the subject's destructive powers and has, thus far, rendered it unable to escape. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any rubber material be allowed into the containment cell; any rubber or rubber-containing items accidentally allowed within close proximity of the subject will be confiscated and destroyed by incineration. Any staff discovered intentionally doing so will be reprimanded, questioned and immediately demoted to D-class at a different site.

Subject xxx-002 should be kept under similar containment, except for the box having smaller dimensions of 375 x 375 x 150mm, in a cell at a different site to xxx-001. Should an emergency evacuation and transfer lead to both subjects being on the same site, arrangements must be made immediately for one or other to be relocated.

Should either subject escape, pursuit and recapture should only be attempted by unmanned drones of an abstract design without any recognisable "head" or other resemblance to earthly animals. Thus far, remote operation of the drones has proven safe, though some operators have reported headaches during missions which develop into crippling migranes within 24 hours. Their progress has been monitored, and any recurrence during future recapture operations will result in an immediate abandonment of remote-controlled pursuit and a switch to an experimental mixture of AI-based control (developed using purely evolutionary algorithms with no human input or bias towards human-like behaviour) and outfitting operators with fully-enclosed, tight fitting helmets copiously lined with Telekill alloy.

....And so on and so forth with a largely blanked out, mildly humorous, paranoia-generating description of this inexplicably sentient, highly destructive, pyschokinetically violent ("inimical towards any and all other sentient life, or object resembling known lifeforms, that passes within 3 metres", or however the phrase goes for a universally murderous item), unstoppable hoop of moulded rubber and steel fibre ("the tread pattern and markings appear superficially similar to those of a normal tire, but the script used for the text itself bears no similarity to any known on earth and the particular, seemingly fibonacci-based tread design does not match any used by manufacturers current or past"), its known travails to date, its capture, subsequent escape and recapture, damage wrought amongst staff and the coverups for the initial exposure and the escape.
Not to mention how come there's now a subject -002...

Anyhoo ... be very interested to see what comes of this... it's certainly one of the more creative things that seems to be out this year.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Yep, it's official. Indie developers are now allowed to just make shit up and SOMEONE will think it's brilliant.

Also, we need to figure this out fast, because our killer....*sunglasses*...isn't going to tire.
[HEADING=1]YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/HEADING]

That's so awful, but at the same time I still want to have your babies, as soon as they figure out a way for me to actually carry them.