Horror Movie Help

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
I need some help finding a Horror movie.
Thankfully I know what I am looking for, what I don't know is the name of it... I can't remember it at all.
The Movie is about a group of people who all share something in common, they all had Nightmares as kids and always about the same thing. Some sort of monster crawls from under the bed or closet and takes them away to some place but always brings them back.
Now as adults though, they are having the dreams again... only now its not dreams but real.
The Monsters in the movie are able to effect electrical lights and make an area go into darkness and they also leave a mark on the victims... kind of like a "Best before" date stamp or something, and they use it to track them all down.
Each victim gets dragged away and by the time we reach the last one, the main character I guess she discouvers an entire alternate place with entrances that can appear out of nowhere, one even appears inside of her medicine cabinet in her bathroom where literally thousands of these things live. At the end of the movie she ends up in a insane ward, gets left alone and then taken away by the monsters inside the closet of her new room.
If anyone can help me with finding the name of this movie, I would be grateful... I would love to see it again.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
I know its not "it" otherwise I would have said it had a clown in it >_>
In fact I would never even have made this thread if it was.

Last Bullet

Apr 28, 2010
EDIT: I am an idiot. I was thinking of some spin-off of Nightmare on Elm's Street. Have a good day.

iHux

May 19, 2010
Sounds like. Nightmare on Elm Street w/ Alan Wake w/ Final Destination w/ The Butterfly Effect. (only the bit about the insane asylum brought back memories) which also links with final destination.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Mostly it sounds like Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors but I know it can't be. Any way of describing what the monsters looked like?

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
Pariah87 said:
Mostly it sounds like Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors but I know it can't be. Any way of describing what the monsters looked like?
Very shadowy and dark.
As I said, they also have control over electrical lights and can turn them off at will.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
FargoDog said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's 'They', now that I think about it.

Hope that helps :)
You sir are my hero, thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1x23yLuSg

This is the name of this movie I was looking for, "They"
Now I can find it and watch it again.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
From looking around and watching this after seeing what FargoDog said

It certainly sounds like this is it. Haven't seen it myself so I'll have to check it out.

Edit: Dang, irrelevent post.