Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Trailer Goes Back to the Future

harpere

May 20, 2014
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Trailer Goes Back to the Future

This sequel promises more of the time travel hijinx fans of Hot Tub Time Machine love.

Read Full Article

Akiraking

Jan 7, 2012
I never watched the first movie, I did not really think it looked funny from the trailers, especially since the ads were full of jokes based on them mistaking the past for the present though I do remember one asking what skin colour was Michael Jackson that got a laugh out of me.
I will say this trailer did interest me more than the first one so I will add it to the list of movies I may see if I remember when it comes out.

Ravesy

Apr 16, 2012
Akiraking said:
I never watched the first movie, I did not really think it looked funny from the trailers, especially since the ads were full of jokes based on them mistaking the past for the present though I do remember one asking what skin colour was Michael Jackson that got a laugh out of me.
I will say this trailer did interest me more than the first one so I will add it to the list of movies I may see if I remember when it comes out.
If you haven't seen the first one I'd recommend it, I watched it without hearing anything about it and it got plenty of laughs out of me and my other half.

ThatHybridGuy

Jun 27, 2010
I remember seeing MovieBob's review of the first movie. I'll be honest, I couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic when he was talking about how great it was.

If I find it somewhere I suppose I'll probably watch it.

Aug 1, 2010
Sounds great to me. The first one was way funnier and better than it had any right to be and as long as Rob Corddry is on board, I'm in.

A little sad that Kusack isn't involved and I'm a tad mad that I'm pretty sure they spoiled the very end of the movie, but still, it looks like a funny movie.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Uh. why does it seem that only the worst comedies get sequels nowadays?

capcha: downward slope

indeed it is.