Hottest female character in a game.

psivamp

Jan 7, 2010
Misterian said:
I'd say Liara from Mass Effect.

Who says she has to be human? If they exist, I'd ask an asari out anyday, I might mainly look for a Pureblood, just to break an asari's long line of being Asari-exclusive.
Bro-fist? Asari heads look like fists... you can't unsee it...

OT: Um... crap. I guess I need to contribute to the thread and not just be a dick...

I'll throw a vote in for Alyx Vance...

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
I should have commented earlier on this thread, now it's gotten to the point where there are so many pages that it will take me ages to read through them all (though this forum isn't quite a popular as I expected it to turn out to be). Anyway though I have no clue how to post pictures like everyone else is doing so my suggestions for hottest female character in a video game will be in name only and in no particular order.

Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project, Nu (V-13) from BlazBlue and Momohime from Muramasa The Demon Blade

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
jamesworkshop said:
If you like Tali that's fine but i'm no more going to fall in love with her anymore than I could be in love with a talking parrot, I'm not interested in geeky women anyway.

Relationships are not for baby-making (sex is), relationships of a romantic nature are for pair bonding (child raising, two parents are better than one)
If the talking parrot had a great personality and somehow looked both human and feminine enough to make me sexually attracted to it, then I wouldn't care what it's "official term" is.

And btw
relationships of a romantic nature are for pair bonding(child raising, two parents are better than one)
is still a pretty bizarre answer. Do you honestly believe that? It's fine if you do; but that's really not why people pair up. Not to sound like a pathetic romantic, but people pair up if they fall in love, i.e. find each other Sexually attractive enough (That include personalities and not just Looks) to want to spend their private time with each other.

I mean, it wouldn't be fair to call homosexual couples "Not real relationships" because they can't produce offspring by themselves. If you DO believe that then, well, I'm really sorry man but, that's kinda Douchie.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
dear god! no wonder the rest of the world think that gamers are geeks!
I mean none of these women have an iota or realness in them, I can't see any of them getting up on a sunday morning to make you a cup of tea and a bacon butty, and none of them are gonna wash and iorn your clothes for you.......

(walks off mumbling to self!)

Extasii

May 22, 2009
Rikku from FFX/FFX-2
Yes body is UHHH-MAZING
Face is gorgeous
But I genuinely like her personality too

Don't give me that look

http://www.downloadost.com/ost/big-final-fantasy-x-2-vocal-collection-rikku-ost.jpg

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Why do these always have to be so juvenile?

Why not: 'Who is the most attractive character in a game?'

In fact I am going to answer it as such because it's not all about the T+A:

Tali'Zorah (Mass Effect) - Yes we cannot see her face, but she is cute. Shame some of the fans are creepy.

Leliana (Dragon Age) - Sweet girl, dark past and extremely sexily voiced. Plus she can kick ass, she is also not a pushover-doing-anything-to-please-you type.

Ellie (Dead Space 2) - Again, gorgeous voice and conventionally pretty but not overtly sexual. Plus she is tough and smart.

Cortana (Halo) - Ignoring the whole hologram factor there is something about her I like. Not that it matters whether a fictional character is a hologram or "real" anyway.

Liara T'Soni (Mass Effect) - Not so much in ME1 or even ME2, but when you know everything about her via LOTSB and Redemption then yes.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
putowtin said:
dear god! no wonder the rest of the world think that gamers are geeks!
I mean none of these women have an iota or realness in them, I can't see any of them getting up on a sunday morning to make you a cup of tea and a bacon butty, and none of them are gonna wash and iorn your clothes for you.......

(walks off mumbling to self!)
It is only personal for some of us. Like me. Most people are just posting characters they find visually appealing. I don't see the harm in it.

Ascarus

Feb 5, 2010
how is it this thread went 5 pages (stopped there) and no one mentioned lara croft -- arguably the character that started it all.

or those Dead or Alive games ... i am sure most people played those because they were just AWESOME volleyball simulators. o_O

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
ethaninja said:
Miranda from ME2. I liked how similar she looked to the actress. Very good indeed :p
I've also noticed she looks very much like an actress, but i cannot remember who..

Do you know?

Also her bum is extremely nice shaped..

Damiv

Sep 29, 2010
Seriously, no one said KOS-MOS? You all fail so hard.

I am so disappointed in all of you.

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
gonzo20 said:
im gonna have to say vanille from FF13, yes she did act like a complete nutter but her accent and her hair and body were amazing for a computerized image. if she was real, id marry her :D
With modern Japanese technology, she doesn't even have to be real for you to marry her!