jamesworkshop said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:
im gonna have to say vanille from FF13, yes she did act like a complete nutter but her accent and her hair and body were amazing for a computerized image. if she was real, id marry her :D

Wasn't Vanillie like 12 years old
She looks awfully mature for a 12 year old (Note: I mean physically mature. I can't speak for mental maturity, I haven't played the game.)
She was 19 I think. And Serah was 17. But yeah they did kind of push it a little with exactly how they looked.

I will admit it is quite sad to be attracted to a computer generated woman.

So I guess that makes me sad too hehe. I think Yuna from FFX/-2 is very shibby.
19 I'd believe, but 12? I don't think so.

Also I don't think there's anything sad about it as long as it doesn't get to the point where you'd choose the computer generated woman over the real live flesh and blood woman.

12 maybe a bit of an exaggeration but 19 no way
Wait... what?
^ you

^ me

read post 391
You've still lost me. Are you saying she couldn't be 19? It makes little difference to me, I've not played the game. All I know is that based on the character artwork I've seen she has to be at least be 16 or 17. What her official age is, I really don't care. You're just not going to convince me that she's 12.
12 maybe a bit of an exaggeration but 19 no way

xXDeMoNiCXx

Mar 10, 2010
Either her http://popanime.net/megami/wiki/images/thumb/4/45/YUKARI.jpg/180px-YUKARI.jpg or http://popanime.net/megami/wiki/images/thumb/f/fb/FUUKA.jpg/180px-FUUKA.jpg . From the same game I know but oh well. :p

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:
im gonna have to say vanille from FF13, yes she did act like a complete nutter but her accent and her hair and body were amazing for a computerized image. if she was real, id marry her :D

She looks awfully mature for a 12 year old (Note: I mean physically mature. I can't speak for mental maturity, I haven't played the game.)
She was 19 I think. And Serah was 17. But yeah they did kind of push it a little with exactly how they looked.

Also I don't think there's anything sad about it as long as it doesn't get to the point where you'd choose the computer generated woman over the real live flesh and blood woman.

I counter your "Natural Selection" with Reality of the Situation.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:

Nah, the chances are slightly higher for the real one. It's like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% vs. 0% because there is absolutely no way in hell you're going to score with the anime chick. Not until they invent virtual reality anyway. But yes, there's nothing wrong with looking, as long as it doesn't get to the point where you're marrying your Japanese love pillow.

Tzatziki3301

Aug 11, 2009
Jade from Beyond Good and Evil or Trip from Enslaved spring to mind. I could really go out on a limb and say my old female Barbarian Shaman Blowingwind from Everquest... but that's a player generated character (to a point, its a stock face from a selection rather than loads of slider bars)

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:

Nah, the chances are slightly higher for the real one. It's like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% vs. 0% because there is absolutely no way in hell you're going to score with the anime chick. Not until they invent virtual reality anyway. But yes, there's nothing wrong with looking, as long as it doesn't get to the point where you're marrying your Japanese love pillow.
Probabilities and differences less than .05 are statistically insignificant, and therefore do not matter.

The chances for either of them are equal.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:

Probabilities and differences less than .05 are statistically insignificant, and therefore do not matter.

I was exaggerating and you missed my point. Besides I would still argue that 0.001 ≠ 0. Statistics be damned.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:

I was exaggerating and you missed my point. Besides I would still argue that 0.001 ≠ 0. Statistics be damned.
Look the picture says that the chances are ROUGHLY the same. Not exactly the same.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:

Justin Tarrant said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:

Look the picture says that the chances are ROUGHLY the same. Not exactly the same.
Besides, the Yoko on the right has better breasts.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Jody Summer from F-Zero.

She's got everything, from ass-kicking awesomeness to just plain beauty. Look at that perfect body! And the wide hips, the smooth legs..... uh, I'll be in my bunk for a few minutes.....