Hottest female character in a game.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Well i'm surprised that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was released not even 2 days ago yet (may vary on where you read this) and only 3 girls got mentioned so far.

This flash video will confirm what I said in less than half a minuite. [http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/562471] Though, be warned, a good bit of it is mind screw. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MINDSCREW]

Nicos Amblecrown

Feb 23, 2010
Definitely Sister Psyche from City of Heroes

Also h/t to Liara, my canon relationship, and Lightning, who is brain-melty in a good way

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Justin Tarrant said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
Paragon Fury said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:
im gonna have to say vanille from FF13, yes she did act like a complete nutter but her accent and her hair and body were amazing for a computerized image. if she was real, id marry her :D

Wasn't Vanillie like 12 years old
She looks awfully mature for a 12 year old (Note: I mean physically mature. I can't speak for mental maturity, I haven't played the game.)
She was 19 I think. And Serah was 17. But yeah they did kind of push it a little with exactly how they looked.

I will admit it is quite sad to be attracted to a computer generated woman.

So I guess that makes me sad too hehe. I think Yuna from FFX/-2 is very shibby.
19 I'd believe, but 12? I don't think so.

Also I don't think there's anything sad about it as long as it doesn't get to the point where you'd choose the computer generated woman over the real live flesh and blood woman.

I counter your "Natural Selection" with Reality of the Situation.

Nah, the chances are slightly higher for the real one. It's like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% vs. 0% because there is absolutely no way in hell you're going to score with the anime chick. Not until they invent virtual reality anyway. But yes, there's nothing wrong with looking, as long as it doesn't get to the point where you're marrying your Japanese love pillow.
Probabilities and differences less than .05 are statistically insignificant, and therefore do not matter.

The chances for either of them are equal.
I was exaggerating and you missed my point. Besides I would still argue that 0.001 ≠ 0. Statistics be damned.
Look the picture says that the chances are ROUGHLY the same. Not exactly the same.
Why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of spouting that nonsense about whatever being statistically insignificant. Besides, I agree it's fine to look just don't pass up the chance to get with the real thing because your obsessed with some fictional chick. Oh, and don't go marrying your pillows.

CMDR Zero C

Jan 12, 2009
warcraft4life said:
CMDR Zero C said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
I'm going for Faith from Mirror's Edge.

Yeah i have my list for girls that i just find Hot and all, but she is the type i would bring home to mother.
she'd probably dive through the window while you're eating dinner and just sit down like nothing happened... you cool with that? o_O
"um... this is Faith... I'll be going to the hardware store, you two can... talk?"

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010

Gotta agree with the above comment. It was pretty hilarious, you kept expecting her to knock herself out! I mean, jeez, sports bra's could save your life!

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
...Vanessa Z Schneider

She looks much better in motion >_>

plus I want those sunglasses

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
God said:

The new Lara Croft. Gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, elegant. I am already in love with her.
Put her in a pink sweater and she would look almost exactly like Zoey.

Legion IV

Mar 30, 2010
jamesworkshop said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
canadamus_prime said:
JinxyKatte said:
canadamus_prime said:
jamesworkshop said:
gonzo20 said:
im gonna have to say vanille from FF13, yes she did act like a complete nutter but her accent and her hair and body were amazing for a computerized image. if she was real, id marry her :D

She looks awfully mature for a 12 year old (Note: I mean physically mature. I can't speak for mental maturity, I haven't played the game.)
She was 19 I think. And Serah was 17. But yeah they did kind of push it a little with exactly how they looked.

I will admit it is quite sad to be attracted to a computer generated woman.

So I guess that makes me sad too hehe. I think Yuna from FFX/-2 is very shibby.

Also I don't think there's anything sad about it as long as it doesn't get to the point where you'd choose the computer generated woman over the real live flesh and blood woman.

12 maybe a bit of an exaggeration but 19 no way
Wait... what?
^ you

^ me

read post 391
Suren you've already been baraged with this but Vannille is actually 19. Geeze no idea what 12 year olds look like where you live. Or this could be just herp derp hate on FXIII. i think its the latter.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
So many girls....shame we could only say one. D:

Allthough im not into the series: Ivy from the Soul Calibur series.

close runners included:

- Erika, Sabrina, Pike Queen Lucy, Cynthia and Anabel (pokemon)
- The Villainess (cant remember her name, but the melting aspect was hot) from InFamous
- Charlotte from Castlevania:portrait of Ruin
- And Much, much more...

Patcher999

Mar 11, 2011
Shahdee from Warrior Within!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3EQNgozhp8kUaqnSLW5recDa8vXnOxQYHtFdUG6-bb_AyYYWHA