How are you feeling at this exact moment?

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
Depressed, after a night of not-so-pleasant thoughts about myself. Kinda realized yesterday just how inferior I am to other people.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Lazy, but it isn't that bad. Because I don't have any game that I could play whole day, I dont have to push myself to teaching myself math which I really need because our teacher never felt like it.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I'm on my 5th straight day at work, only 6 more to go :/

So on that note, just exhausted, physically as well as mentally.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
I am very aggravated at the audacity of some people, but about to go make sure my man's up and getting his but off to work before I enjoy my afternoon off... probably grinding through DWGundam2 and doing some tattoo flash. Woots!

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
Bit Anxious and scared. I'm going to University soon, and it's going to be the first time I'm living away from family so yer.. scared sums it up.

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
Slightly hungover but feeling rather smug as I got myself some hot zombie loving last night from a random young lady I met last night, who was ironically dressed as a zombie [not sure why its ironic though].

Listening to Dir en grey's new album full blast and singing along, regardless of the
neighbours/my headache.

Trying to figure out what I should do with myself today.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
silence and home alone, peaceful yet knowing my time is running it out till people come back, building a matrix machine with determination. <- not even joking.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Pretty excited because The Hungarian Grand Prix will be starting in 20 minutes. C'mon Button/Hamilton!!

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Pretty damn good. I've got the house completely for myself the entire week, so I put put my laptop and a nice speakerset downstairs do I can finally spam a good deal of jazz, and the entire Fallout 3 and NV osts, and read books without getting bitched at or disturbed.

I also just payed for my first smartphone, which should arrive next week. Awesome stuff I say.
Hiikuro said:
Depressed, after a night of not-so-pleasant thoughts about myself. Kinda realized yesterday just how inferior I am to other people.
Improve yourself then. Don't whine, just improve yourself in any way you can.

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Half awake and slightly headache-y. Though I did just wake up, so I suppose that's to be expected. Also, mildly annoyed, thanks to the mariachi music being blared at a billion and five decibels already this morning. But other than that, just peachy, thanks.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Heart burn from caffeine, waiting for my slow-ass download (large file) to finish. Kind of bored, maybe hungry, not sure what to eat, don't want to cook, only snacks available otherwise (which I do not want), starving a little bit, eating would cure my heart burn.

Maybe I should go out and buy something to eat? I'm nearly across the street to a bunch of restaurants. There's a $2.50 two-pizzas deal, but I'm not sure they're open at 8AM. Most pizza stores open late for some reason.
Pizza-breakfast, yeah!!

asz2000

Jul 5, 2011
Awesome case I just watched zero punctuation. Like crap cause I going to play Penumbra.