How awesome is your luck?

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Guess for me, I fell down a submainr LET (hatch) and didn't bounce. Landed two stories down on morning line and now...

I'm so messed up they retired my broken ass.

Hey...beats begging under a overpass.

crazy_egyptian

Dec 2, 2010
My luck is generally relative to my outlook on life at the time, but I think I may have my cause and effect mixed up....

Or maybe I'm lagging IRL...

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I'm frequently described as 'weird', 'eccentric', and on one occassion 'groovy'. My luck is also these things. Sometimes I'll have truly terrible luck consistently over an extended period, then other times it'll be like everything goes perfectly (or close to it) without any conscious effort to do better than normal. Oh, and sometimes my luck is neutral-odd, as in, something happens, it is not likely to happen, so is therefore a 'lucky occurence', but it is neither good nor bad, just quirky.

HapexIndustries

Mar 8, 2011
I exist within a maelstrom of synchronistic events that almost daily reinforce my belief that I am the absolute center of the universe and that I am subconsciously willing everything that happens to occur. When I like something, it becomes popular enough for me to remain interested until I lose interest. When I dislike something it eventually fades into the periphery of perception. When I need something, I get it. When I want something, I might get it, if it's something that is truly good for me, or something that I can learn from (be it good or bad). My luck is running out of toilet paper to find the roommate just bought some, losing my sandwich but having a friend appear from nowhere and buy me lunch unexpectedly, a video game that I want but can't afford going on sale, the check engine light in my car turning off, my dealer vanishing and being immediately replaced by someone I've known for years, all in the same day.

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
I used to find four leafed clovers all the time. You can see one I found in my out-of-focus avatar. I suppose it means I have decent enough eyesight. I think I'm generally lucky because I'm not unlucky. I always have food and a place to stay. I don't even seem to run into those little annoyances people complain of because I tend to withdraw. Not that I believe in luck as in a magical cosmic favouritism bestowed upon some people.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Lullabye said:
I've avoided dying every day so far. So I'm better off than alot of people right now.
Also, I always win Rock-Paper-Scissors. Just lucky like that.
My rock-paper-scissors games are always epic, I keep drawing against everyone

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
drbarno said:
Lullabye said:
I've avoided dying every day so far. So I'm better off than alot of people right now.
Also, I always win Rock-Paper-Scissors. Just lucky like that.
My rock-paper-scissors games are always epic, I keep drawing against everyone
That usually happens to me, too.

"One two three, shoot!"

"Rock!"

"Me too!"

(Repeat until a coin flip is decided to be the best way to go.)

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
Luck is something which is very fleeting and requires careful handling! One must never mention it or it will go wrong! Whats that, TV isn't working? Shush, shush! It isn't helping bringing it up! Act like it didn't happen! Luck might notice and swing in our favour!

I simply do not mention or question luck such that it may reveal itself as it deems fit because as we know, luck is a fleeting wench and it would not help to question her.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
My luck is that i'm still alive. I have survived losing all the skin on my forehead. I've been hit by cars and bikes. I've detached bones and not felt it. I've been shocked by transformers and only gotten the tiniest of shocks.

I am lucky.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
luck? my luck attribute is so low all the others have to pull double duty to get me anywhere i have what i have termed the anti-luck i do something wrong and i get caught i never win a competition
i parked my car on the street the other day and the weeks one incident of vandalism and attempted auto-theft was perpetrated against my car the coons broke my window scredrivered my ignition and when that failed didn't even have the common decency to steal anything not even my stereo or the change in the cup holder and then i go to replace the window and guess how many people in the region carry passengers front window's for Nissan 350Z's one and its the one my insurance doesn't cover so there is $100 spend on coons
i dont even bother hoping to get the rare drop before statistical probability says its not possible for me to not get it though even my anti-luck runs out from time to time and few years ago i won a meat pack in a raffle i didn't enter and then i decided to share it with family who ate it while i was doing some things for them

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
My luck is shit, in games and in life.

I have neurological condition on my right hand and right side of my torso and neck. I never get stuff I need in games. I always loose if luck has major part to do with the outcome.

My luck just sucks... With this I refer to random events that I can not affect any way... THe study that says people who believe have good luck work towards the better result, but winning the lottery... Not a bigger change than anyone else.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Shit. Not very good at all... >_>

I mean come on, in what reality does it turn out that the girl I like's Mum starts dating my uncle around the same time I start liking her!

Damn you universe, damn you to hell!

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
In most things, I'd say it's average. However, I can do things estimated at ten percent chances 50% of the time, it's like a really lame super power.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Im christain, not a serious one but I am pretty lucky, you know getting my way on most of everything....

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
My luck has its' ups and downs, i suppose.
Though i do think that overall it's balanced. For example, i almost always miss a bus when i go to a bus station. It happens quite often, but it's not that bad. However, sometimes i get lucky with bigger, better things. So it all balances out.
Also, my MM score is 100, just noticed. Not that great, but 100 is a nice number nevertheless.

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
My luck follows murphy's laws to the point that I actually plan things to mitigate what happens in the worst case scenarios. I'd like to prove it to someone, but "proving this statement will fail" is kind of catch-22.

Luckiest thing ever though is that I moved out from my old apartment less than a month before it burned down.