How best to ruin Mass Effect 3

Gooseboy

Aug 21, 2009
Kinect only.

I know it's not a story decision, but i'd use my OBVIOUS MARKETING SKILLS THAT I OBVIOUSLY HAVE BECAUSE I GOT THAT JOB to convince it would create more die hard fans or someshit.

But the mako with inverted controls, and the reapers are on their way, but by the time it comes to defending the universe, turns out wrex and zaeed have already killed them all. And the final boss fight is a match for egotistics. .. Yeah.

Pr0

Feb 20, 2008
Easiest way to ruin ME3.

Put it out with about 8 hours of game play, leave multiple story threads hanging and unresolved and then in the closing credits ensure you put a gigantic flashy cinematic about how the fate of the galaxy is in YOUR hands in Mass Effect Online! Then spend 7 years faffing about making Mass Effect Online before it even sees the light of a public beta test.

Think thats more developer and publisher sabotage than writer sabotage though.

edman270

Jan 25, 2010
In the opening cinematic show reaper ships hand-holding (this looks possible based on the one Saren had) as they fall to earth and crash on top of tali, wizard of oz style, and then have her take of her mask and have a post it note with a troll face! Shepard then turns to face the camera and addresses audience and whispers "you mad bro?"

That is before opening credits and anything else just start with that for real lolz have tali still in the game too so fanboys can go "wtf?" and then whine like the always do

edman270

Jan 25, 2010
Pr0 said:
Easiest way to ruin ME3.

Put it out with about 8 hours of game play, leave multiple story threads hanging and unresolved and then in the closing credits ensure you put a gigantic flashy cinematic about how the fate of the galaxy is in YOUR hands in Mass Effect Online! Then spend 7 years faffing about making Mass Effect Online before it even sees the light of a public beta test.

Think thats more developer and publisher sabotage than writer sabotage though.
how devious :)

Pr0

Feb 20, 2008
Xaio30 said:
"Push a button; something awesome happens!"
"Push a button, Miranda's catsuit is suddenly transparent!"

No wait, I'm forgetting about the audience here.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
During the first mission , Shepard pulls the rocket/nuke/special weapon McGuffin right out of his ass (not literally) and kills every reaper and other enemy in one shot, but none of your allies die, because they die in the beginning of the second mission when Shepard dares himself to open the airlocks on the Normandy... After that you play as an Elcor that's just opened shop in the Citadel, all you do is stand around and use QTEs to talk to customers who ask about stange furniture for 5 hours. Then at the very end. Legion arrives, because he cannot die (remember, he's got a piece of N7 armor on him) and kills Everyone because they want to ("he" is actually 1183 geths) it takes place in a cutscene that's an hour long and it's basically a movie. BUT! all that takes place off-screen. Then it's over and all that's left on the screen is glowing EA logo.

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
They continue to deny me my top-hat for Shepard.

Damn Bioware clearly not reading my mails.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
That Reaper's are the Good guy's

and the Collector's are the real baddies making the Reapers do all these things

Sieggy

Dec 8, 2010
Put an easter egg where you tell embarrassing secrets off the employees and your employers.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Dirty Hipsters said:
Kahunaburger said:
Doing everything people in this sub-forum [http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/325/index] want you to do. Warning: click on threads at own risk.
Why the hell does the english option have a CANADIAN flag next to it?!
Bioware is Canadian. N.I.S.M.?

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
I'd add competitive multiplayer say how WE REALLY FOCUSED ON MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE. That would piss off so many fanboys, myself included.

Aug 28, 2010
Considering how much I like ME1 and 2, deliberately ruining ME3 would be like shooting myself in the foot. And had I been abused at work in such a manner, I would have taken it up with my union considering that's exactly what the unions is there for. So yeah. Silly scenario.

biGBum333

Aug 26, 2010
kill commander sheppard off at the start... again. then make ashley williams into the main protagonist for the rest of the game, with no dialog options... *shudder*