How did you find out about the escapist?

The Weaver

Nov 14, 2010
As one of the few who didn?t come to this website for Yahtzee, I?m happy to say I followed Extra Credits here after seeing their show on youtube!

Lord_Gremlin

Apr 10, 2009
I think it happened when shitstorm concerning Battleforge rip-off pricing in Russia spread to various non-russian sites (I've been following the whole issue, although had no personal interest in Battleforge or it's Russian release).
Perhaps I would have just forgot about this site, but then... Well, you know, Yahtzee. It's like crack in sound form.

HHammond

Jun 28, 2011
starwarsgeek said:
My brother showed me Zero Punctuation...it was the Umbrella Chronicles episode (I had just started getting into Resident Evil).
Exactly the same as me.

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
One of my friends linked me a Zero Punctuation video and well I got stuck on this website. It has been a nice ride.

Nyquisted

Nov 18, 2010
Got linked to Extra Credits by Official Playstation magazine I think, then I followed them to the Escapist.

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
yahtzee. searched "minecraft" on google. see a video link with a yellow box, and think, "hmm this should be interesting". And by God i've never seen such immense game review before.

Makeshift Koala

Aug 20, 2009
During my search for any bit of info for Fable 2 (Because I had yet to learn the lesson of Peter Molyneux's exaggeration) I was looking for a review of it and I stumbled across the Zero Punctuatiion review.. and then I went Zero Punctuation insane.
Once they were all finished I was dazed at the wonder of this lovely new site =P

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Chibz said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Same way as everyone else, Yahtzee.
Hey now brown cow, I was brought here by Rob. He's awesome and the Escapist shouldn't have ever let him go. Sigh...
We're the same! I followed him here after watching Time Gnomes on Youtube.

[sub]Screw you, screw you, screw you, please screw me, and... screw you Steve![/sub]

Asti

Jun 23, 2011
Flatmate: "Google Zero Punctuation. Do it."

And then there was Extra Credits and I was in love. =)

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Explosm featured Zero Punctuation in their "Stuff we like feature". Found lot's of good sites through them, come to think of it...

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
This guy I follow on Deviantart, Jollyjack, he tipped me off with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pu5NBgjVEo

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
got told about ZP a few years back, just lurked around watching his stuff, then i got into Extra Credits, joined forums like 6 months ago

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I've found out about this site after a friend recommended me to watch Zero Punctuation.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I got into it by watching Zero Punctuation, but then I saw the forums.

Then I really got sucked into it.

Dr_Horrible

Oct 24, 2010
I found this site when Extra Credits (don't remember what it used to be called) moved from youtube to the Escapist.

Many, many hours well spent on this site.