How do I exit the power suit??? Fallout 4

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I transferred all the armor off of me at that 1st place with work bench to fix armor (it is like a gas station) and yet, I still have the frame of that thing on me. How do I get it off?!?!

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Holding the button you used to enter it will get you out of it. I remember not knowing how to get out of the tutorial armour for a bit too. This game is pretty lacking in the explanation department.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
DeadProxy said:
Holding the button you used to enter it will get you out of it. I remember not knowing how to get out of the tutorial armour for a bit too. This game is pretty lacking in the explanation department.
Thanks, I'll try. When I entered the suit, I had the option to do so. Not certain now. Maybe just hold down X. Pray for me :)

OpticalJunction

Jul 1, 2011
if you're on pc you should get the mod that lets you quickly exit it, too, I found it tedious to have to wait 4 seconds or something like that to get out of the damn thing

and don't forget to take the fusion core out of it too

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
Hold down the button. While I'll agree that the game is lacking appropriate instructions for a lot of features (I seem to remember being slightly confused about how to exit it as well), I'm a little baffled as to why you chose to create a thread about it as opposed to simply <link=https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fallout+4+exit+power+armor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=VAqkVr8JitDQBJWbqdgD>Googling it.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
There's this nifty keen little invention called "Google" that can answer your question that involves hella less involvement than making a thread.

That being said, press and hold whatever "use" button it is to get in it in the first place

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Hold the interact button, but you can't use it in certain spots like when you're too close to the power armor work place which is kinda weird. Just exit anywhere, and use an empty power armor work space and it should just appear there. It gets complicated with multiple power armors and multiple work places in close proximity tho.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Spider RedNight said:
There's this nifty keen little invention called "Google" that can answer your question that involves hella less involvement than making a thread.

That being said, press and hold whatever "use" button it is to get in it in the first place
And you know what usually pops up when I google problems I have? Forum posts where somebody else asked the question first and got an answer. So Im all for using forums for problem solving myself.

by the way OP you will want to take that power armour out of the workshop and put it back on the power armour frame. You store the armour pieces on the frame. Also you need to be at a power armour workstation to repair your power armour, theres one in the middle of sanctuary and one at red rocket station where you find dogmeat, you cant miss them they are bright yellow and look like something out of a car garage.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Fieldy409 said:
Spider RedNight said:

And you know what usually pops up when I google problems I have? Forum posts where somebody else asked the question first and got an answer. So Im all for using forums for problem solving myself.
But why make a whole new thread in the forum when you can google a pre-existing thread from a forum asking the exact same question? Just curious, especially when it's regarding a singular answer instead of an open-ended one such as philosophy or opinions.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Gorfias said:
DeadProxy said:
Thanks, I'll try. When I entered the suit, I had the option to do so. Not certain now. Maybe just hold down X. Pray for me :)
So, the question's been answered (several times over), but did you have any luck? Did it work?

pequod

Jan 11, 2016
I remember googling this on release day lol, the game just doesn't tell you. Hold x :)

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Watching my team lose. Sad. I will try after Patriots done humiliating themselves. Thanks all.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
You can pray to one of the four ridiculously blindsided factions until they give up their silly goals and start worshipping you instead. At which point you can cunningly slip the question in mid-conversation that you have been stuck in that armour for weeks now, it isn't your wonderfully evolved skin and could they please help you remove it, if it isn't too much trouble as you haven't been able to shower or defecate efficiently at all and things are getting quite uncomfortable now.
Or...you could just do what everyone but me said.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Xsjadoblayde said:
You can pray to one of the four ridiculously blindsided factions until they give up their silly goals and start worshipping you instead. At which point you can cunningly slip the question in mid-conversation that you have been stuck in that armour for weeks now, it isn't your wonderfully evolved skin and could they please help you remove it, if it isn't too much trouble as you haven't been able to shower or defecate efficiently at all and things are getting quite uncomfortable now.
Nope, listen to this guy.

He's definitely not a bear.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Lil_Rimmy said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Nope, listen to this guy.

He's definitely not a bear.
I am definitely not bear. And you'd be no easier to eat without your power armour and this tasty basting sauce covering you. Which i shall just leave right here in case you need extra lubrication to get out your packaging power suit.