How do you get your thrills out?

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
Everyone has some sort of daring side, and I think part of that side always wants danger, and thrills. I think its our body's secret way to get out tension.

Just a week a ago I tried going down an intensely steep hill with my sisters tiny ripstick. It didnt end well, I assure you.

So, Escapist, how do you get your thrills out? Do you go on rides? Do you do something dangerous? Do you play jokes on people?

EDIT: I mean besides gaming. I usually get all jumpy after playing online for 5+ hours, so I usually end up doing stupid shit. I know this is a game site.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I go into the woods and fight packs of wolves with nothing but my bare hands.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Playing video games of course! That and going fast, speed gives me an awesome rush. Also, i dont like to admit it, but fighting, even though im very anti-violence. The adrenaline during one is incredible.

Edit: After seing Furburts post, blowing shit up. I tend to light/blow things up using matches or gunpowder. Old toys make great tests.

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
Furburt said:
Blow things up!

Nothing like a homemade fertilizer bomb detonated in the middle of a bog to make you feel LIKE A MAN!

A slightly unhinged man.
I really want to make a mololotov cocktail some day. Its a big dream of mine.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I have a secret lust for gore and for taboo stuff. So rather than going out and killing people, or indulging my warped pleasures in reality, I write them in my short stories instead. It makes me happy, it's much more acceptable, and it kills some time too :D. Plus, people seem to like my work, so why stop just to go murder someone... ;)

(I'm only kidding... Or Am I?)

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
I went to the local fairground last year and went on a ride called Power Surge. My god it was intense. I had to go back on seveal times, and screamed each time. It flings you around, holds you upside down at the very top for several moments, and sends you head first, fast, towards the ground. I'm amazed i wasn't sick, instead i had bruises on my arms where i was gripping the handles so tight because i didn't feel safe (i had wrapped my arms around the handles also).

manbearpig91

Sep 8, 2009
Trivun said:
I have a secret lust for gore and for taboo stuff. So rather than going out and killing people, or indulging my warped pleasures in reality, I write them in my short stories instead. It makes me happy, it's much more acceptable, and it kills some time too :D. Plus, people seem to like my work, so why stop just to go murder someone... ;)

(I'm only kidding... Or Am I?)
Ive always wanted to write stories and stuff, never actually bothered to do it. I really like Stephen King esque books, I hope to be like that some day.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
I go skiing in the winter. Nothing says intensity like pinballing down a frozen hill on two long boards.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
Furburt said:
manbearpig91 said:

Ain't too hard. Just get some petrol, some motor oil and a glass bottle.

When making molotovs, it is never a good idea to use the oily rag method. It's really dangerous to you and It can allow gas to seep from the bottle and bad shit like that. The best way, believe it or not, is to take a tampon that is soaked in petrol and place it on the side of the bottle neck. Then, tie a rubber band around the tampon. Make sure the bottle has a cap on it. Light the tampon and throw hard.
With this ignition method, the bottle must break.
Any other good burning fuse that you can tape to the side is good too. The Finns (who invented it) during the Winter War used storm fuses, but they're hard to get. If you can brave the embarrassment of buying tampons (this assuming you're a man), they really are the best you can get as a civilian.

When making a molotov mixture, one of the easiest mixtures is filling half the bottle with gasoline, and the other half of the bottle with motor oil. It burns really well, but mix it a lot first. I think parafin or tar might work
too, but don't count me on that. If you're wondering why I know this, I'm Irish. It's what we do.

I really hope the CIA doesn't investigate me for this.
I made one of those before and threw it in a tennis court.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
manbearpig91 said:
Furburt said:
Blow things up!

Nothing like a homemade fertilizer bomb detonated in the middle of a bog to make you feel LIKE A MAN!

A slightly unhinged man.
its easy get some flamable liquid a rag a lighter (im assuming yoiu know how to make one)

go find a large car park (super markets or malls are good)

then chuck it

oh make sure you take a hoodie maby a bandana for your face in case of cameras

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
I run around screaming until I collapse, or am taken into custody by the proper authorities.