How do you want to die

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
I wish to die defending the helicopters as they carry people away from the zombie hoard. Marching into the hoard heavy machine gun in hand as the helicopters fill, tossing the weapon aside as it runs out of ammo, drawing a pair of M1911 and emptying both into the oncoming hoard and finally detonating a a kilo of C4 i had strapped onto me just as the final copter takes off.

Or like Batman. He goes out killing an evil god. Gotta love that death.

Eipok Kruden

Aug 29, 2008
My head chopped off with a lightsaber while wearing a pair of speedos and holding a bottle of cheap champagne and a bowling pin.

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
I' going to have to go with a ridiculous amount of times up against the last three bosses in Ninja Gaiden.

followed by death from lack of motivation to ever play a video game again because of said bosses

SqueeFactor

Mar 29, 2008
eighty years old, steal a sports car, load up on ammunition, and go down in a hail of bullets after a tricounty rampage. naked.

clicklick

Oct 29, 2008
Just one minute after I cum on Monica Belluci, I sleep on her tits for an hour and she kills me with a shotgun in my head.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
zombiepandaman said:
Double cap back of my head boondock saints style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKzM8xsQ5-U
Why have I never heard of this film before now? It looks brilliant, I should see it ASAP.

As for me, I don't really want to die. But if I had to choose, I'd say abduction by flying monkeys wouldn't be too bad...

somekindawizard

Dec 3, 2008
My tomb stone will either say: Back in 5 minutes or I told you I was sick......

Death by robots...... or maybe pirates.

Dark Crusader

Sep 3, 2008
There are several different ways:
Rock Avich said:
"Of old age with a full stomach and a maiden's lips around my cock."

-Tyrion Lannister
I would however like to add that I'd love this to be after my most favourite meal, and several invigorating hours with not only the maiden but several others*

However if I don't feel pain and happen to know for a fact that I'm going to die in a few days...
I'd love to do some really insane shit, such as stealing a ferrari[from a dealer, not a person, dealer's get insurance against that shit], having an epic police chase(where none get hurt hopefully), and just generally fuck around having fun, doing stuff I wouldn't do normally as I'd be scared of dying and the consequences, until eventually I fuck up and die, or presuming I don't fuck up, I'd love to take out as many assholes** as I can until the cops kill me.

*This is my end assuming I don't have a wife or girlfriend. If I do have a wife, I'd like to go out while sleeping next to her(not exactly fair on her, unless she went out at the same time, but y'know).

**Assholes being people I despise, such as rapists, guys who abuse the women in their lives, kiddy touchers.. you get the idea(don't ever get me started on rapists and guys that abuse their wives/girlfriends, you'll end up with a rant a book long).

Bradfucius

Oct 20, 2008
Sexual exhaustion? Maybe fired out of a cannon with my fist stretched out as I splatter superman style against some enemy of mine