How Great is Morgan Freeman's Voice?!

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
Just how great IS Morgan Freeman's Voice? Could he cure Cancer by telling it a bed time story? Could he calm the ravaging ocean by asking it to "Please stop,"? Could he get your mother into bed with him by whispering sweet nothings into her ear (literally whispering the word "nothing" into her ear)?

I ask you, the people, how great do you believe Morgan Freeman's voice to be? What could he do with it to help the world at large? Better yet, what could he do with his voice to help you?

*For every moment that people think about Morgan Freeman's voice, he grows more powerful*

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
It is great, but could we maybe, just this once, not promote an internet meme?
Please?

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
You want to know how good Morgan Freeman's voice is?

His voice ALONE convinced millions of people to go see The March of the Penguins, an incredibly boring movie about some incredibly useless creatures.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Greater than great. Possibly, the closest thing we'll get to hearing the voice of God on this side. Honestly, if everyone in the world died except me and him, he'd be able to keep me sane just by speaking.

grimsprice said:

nough said.
Seen it before. That is one disorder I wish I had.

ObadiahBlack

Sep 23, 2008
What's really astonishing is hearing such a soothing, powerful voice in Wanted yelling "Shoot this ************!!" or looking into the camera and saying "Fuck..." It's hilarious.

Ninja_X

Aug 9, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
You want to know how good Morgan Freeman's voice is?

His voice ALONE convinced millions of people to go see The March of the Penguins, an incredibly boring movie about some incredibly useless creatures.
Its true, he is that awesome.

His voice is so awesome that people listen to it no matter how boring the subject he is talking about is.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
I think that Gordon Freeman should voice Dr. Freeman, if they ever decide to give him one...
Unless they have already.

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
I believe that it is the result of the vibrations of a particular man's unique vocal chords that just happen to be percieved as enjoyable. And it just happens to have the ability to kill terrorists.

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
I want his voice to be the last thing I heard before I die. Like if I get shot and im bleeding to death I want him there to whisper in my ear. "Go to sleep now, it's alright...just sleep" Id be gone like a light.