How impatient are you?

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I'm a pretty patient person. Mostly because my mind is stuffed with so much senseless imagination and fantasies that staring at a wall becomes entertaining to me, making the wait more bearable.

But if you mean like when I'm standing at the Starbucks and the attending employee fucks up my coffee three times in a row, then my tolerance suddenly drops exponentially.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
I get pedestrian rage. I commit imaginary acts of violence against people for the terrible crime of walking slowly and not being passable. Despite the fact that they rarely delay me by more than a couple of minutes.

So probably very.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
tl;dr
Get to the point OP! :p

No in reality I'm quite a patience person except when I'm driving and have to deal with back seat drivers or I'm when behind people who spend ages getting their money out of a cash machine.

Rathcoole

Jan 1, 2011
I am very patient. except when i have to deal with.

lines,crowds,friends,family,stangers,co-workers,traffic,costumers,customer support,shop staff,people who talk too much and people who ask questions.

other than all that i am sweet.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I don't get impatient at all. I used to when I was a smaller child, especially when I was in detention.

Seems today I can wait for anything. Package from Amazon, upcoming party, release of new software. Anything.

I get a little anxious when I am in a place I don't want to be, like around people I don't like. In times like that I can get a bit impatient and bitter, but other than that.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I think I'm somewhat patient...

Unless I'm driving, that's a completely different story.

LordFish

May 29, 2012
OMG, 80Mb/S is NOT fast enough!

Although I only have 6Mb/S so you can imagine what fresh hell the internet has become to me since moving to the middle of nowhere :p

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I'm not a very patient person at all really... i'm terrible at waiting for anything to happen, people wasting my time, people being slower than me...

Yep, i'm terrible.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
When others are impatient, I tend to be more patient than a well trained jedi. When others are paitent, I tend to be a lot less patient.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I got pretty much no patience at all. Have been impatient and hyperactive since I was a little kid, so I assume I got some ADD tendencies or something.

Ooh, a butterfly.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
I'm weirdly patient in some cases, but not in others. I waited for a friend for and hour, and didn't get bored or even that annoyed when he finally turned up, and I didn't go off and do anything in the meantime.

But on the other hand if people overtake me in a corridor, and then slow down, or walk side-by-side in a corridor slowly in front of me, I should legally be allowed to kill them and their family for bringing them up this way.

RyoScar

May 30, 2009
It depends what kind of mood i'm in, but I try to be patient with people most of the time.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Sean Hollyman said:
As in, in real life. How impatient--

OT: I'm pretty mellow. Can't enjoy life if all you focus on is the destination. That said, if it's in my control and know what to do, I tend to just get on with something.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
LordFish said:
OMG, 80Mb/S is NOT fast enough!

Although I only have 6Mb/S so you can imagine what fresh hell the internet has become to me since moving to the middle of nowhere :p
I have a connection that ranged between 15 and 50 kb/s, go figure....

I'm one hell of a patient person, with one exception however. I notice myself raging when I drive, I'm a nervous driver as it is, when something doesn't go right (LIKE SOME FUCKING CYCLISTS BLOCKING MY WAY BY DRIVING SIDE BY SIDE ON A NARROW FUCKING ROAD!) I will tend to become very angry and impatient.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
It all depends on the situation. At home or with friends, I am pretty patient and believes that everything takes its own time. At work on a morning and in the early afternoon I am also fairly patient. However, when it gets to 16:50 in the afternoon and I am waiting for the last few samples to finish incubating before I can go home I can get fairly impatient.

LordFish

May 29, 2012
lRookiel said:
I have a connection that ranged between 15 and 50 kb/s, go figure....

I'm one hell of a patient person, with one exception however. I notice myself raging when I drive, I'm a nervous driver as it is, when something doesn't go right (LIKE SOME FUCKING CYCLISTS BLOCKING MY WAY BY DRIVING SIDE BY SIDE ON A NARROW FUCKING ROAD!) I will tend to become very angry and impatient.
Oh my, Be careful, I'm a qualified cycle training officer and we have as much of a right to be on the road as you do! :)

Although, blocking the road is bad practice :p

Nervous driver? Live in Lincolnshire by any chance?

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
ClockworkPenguin said:
I get pedestrian rage. I commit imaginary acts of violence against people for the terrible crime of walking slowly and not being passable. Despite the fact that they rarely delay me by more than a couple of minutes.
Heh, 'Pedestrian Rage'. I like it!

I'm patient except when it involves people doing stupid or rude things, which I have no time for.
<youtube=bFEoMO0pc7k&autoplay=1>

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
LordFish said:
Nervous driver? Live in Lincolnshire by any chance?
What are the chances of that? I live in Lincolnshire and was about to post about this. I get so totally and utterly frustrated up with these 150 year old people driving around the place at 15 MPH. There is no need for it, stick to the speed limits by all means but when the speed limit is 60MPH at least try to put you foot down a little bit. And don't fucking slow down for every single bend in the road. Seriously if you are that scared of driving then give it up and use the bus.

And because I live in Skegness, I have to mention holiday makers and the fact that they will walk in a line blocking the street so you can get past, so you have to follow these people walking very slowly down the street and they will stop suddenly so you have to do that half- trip-dodge-move so you won't walk into these idiots. These people should be made to take walking lessons before they are allowed out in public. It makes me want to be allowed to carry a sword so I can just cut my way through these people when they annoy me.

Apart from that I'm pretty easy going...

...Oh and I absolutely hate queuing, I know I should like it because I'm English and its what we do, but I really fucking hate having to do...

...Other than that I'm pretty easy going...honest.