How important is sex to you?

Hap2

May 26, 2010
Philosophically speaking? It's fascinating. Otherwise, it's not important to me, I don't know what it means to want it.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Girl With One Eye said:
Marik2 said:
LOL I never pictured you to have that kind of sex drive XD
Well you never asked :p
Hehe you're one naughty girl :p

I always took you to be like calm and gentle and not have that sex drive.

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Girl With One Eye said:
Sex is very important for me. I don't have sex outside of relationships, but when I'm with someone I expect sex at least 4 times a week. But honestly if I had it my way we'd be doing it twice a day.
;)

thylasos said:
***WARNING, FRANKNESS AND HONESTY AHEAD.***

After a late start, and initial elation, sex has become an increasingly stressful experience for me, over the last few years.

This stems, I would imagine, from the development of an ever-worsening problem with premature ejaculation, after the failure of my first relationships in which sex was an integral part, never mind that my relationships tend to be few and far between, offering little opportunity to acclimate to new partners.

Even so, I was never particularly bowled over by the experience, as it goes; even when I was entirely comfortable (or as comfortable as I've ever been) with sex. Far from insatiable, I tended to focus more on my partner's pleasure than my own... that's how I gain enjoyment from the experience, nowadays.

If only I could find women comfortable enough with receiving copious amounts of oral sex; as it is, those I've been with have tended to be relcutant to accept too much, which may result from poor body image. Hopefully, with that as a basis for sexual experience, I'd be able to become more comfortable in my own skin, without feeling that I was dissapointing my partner.

As it is, I'm well aware that my own problems stem from a lack of confidence and poor body image, but there's no simple solution to that, other than my continual efforts at improving my lifestyle and diet. Hopefully that would also result in libido comparable to that of my partners; I've already given up smoking, and am attempting to give up alcohol at present, as well as building on my exercise regimen, which should have a beneficial effect on my mindset.
Your honesty is refreshing. I need more than oral sex so it wouldn't work between us but its better to be clear about such things before getting to that point. I'm sure if you work out and eat right you can improve your self image to the point where you feel confident to go out and back into bed.
poiumty said:
*reads post above* .... okay, aparently this discussion turned ridiculous in the 5 pages I didn't read. Backing away slowly now.
Sorry, didn't realize that some people who like those Bioware forum threads visited here.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE][/sub][/sub]

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
Marik2 said:
I can be calm and gentle when I want to be. Anyway, it's not like having a high sex drive is a bad thing.

The .50 Caliber Cow said:
What the hell did I just watch?

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Girl With One Eye said:
Marik2 said:
I can be calm and gentle when I want to be. Anyway, it's not like having a high sex drive is a bad thing.

Never said it was a bad thing, just hope you find the right person who can satisfy your carnal desires :p

And lol those videos are so weird XD

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Girl With One Eye said:
That's my philosophy!

This. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.354422-Cyriak-Harris#14074656]

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
poiumty said:
*reads post above* .... okay, aparently this discussion turned ridiculous in the 5 pages I didn't read. Backing away slowly now.
*blink* *blink* Why?! We were (almost) talking about the sexual experience on an atomic level... doesn't that interest you/turn you on as well?! XD

Girl With One Eye said:
I'm surprised you managed to limit yourself to twice a day, then! =P

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Girl With One Eye said:
SckizoBoy said:
I'm surprised you managed to limit yourself to twice a day, then! =P
I am not limited by my libido, only other peoples!!
Well, as Clausewitz said 'the more you demand, the more likely it is that your demands will be met'! =P

... (way to go, me! taking that quote completely out of context!)

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
I like sex alot. I find that if I go along time without any form of sexual interaction I feel bad, however it is enough to have a few good chats about it to stop this.

All in all, I need some form of sexual interaction. However sexing a lady is best.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
Both my girlfriend and I are virgins, though we've talked a lot about sex in the past four months. We've been dating for about a month now and we both want it to mean something. So we've both been kinda putting it off. But I guess it is important to us, to an extent.

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
Very important.

Intellectual stimulation, stimulations of the psychoactive kind or just common social stimulation; they're all dandy and awesome. However... I can pick a book over a night at the bar, I can pick a cap of LSD over partying, and I can enjoy a conversation over LSD and etc.

But sex trumps them all, really.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Well... I'm still a virgin and I've only really had one girlfriend who broke up with me last week...

Even then, when I was with her I did attempt to erm... Pleasure... Her? We tried it a few times but I don't she was ever really interested in sex at all, in fact she didn't seem that interested in anything remotely sexual, even making out which we actually never did, (with tongue anyway).

So yeah... But I kinda think I have a high sex drive but I don't really have anyone to compare it to so I have no idea if it's high or normal or even low but I am very interested in sex though.

Damn it!

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Sex is awesome. Like bacon, I don't need it to survive, but i sure as hell won't turn away from bacon.

Not any bacon mind you, sometimes bacon doesn't really look that tasty at all or if it's just leftover I won't have it. If the bacon looks good, i will have some.

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Completely unimportant. I don't get much satisfaction from it. And I've tried. Yes I've tried. Eventually I found it to be just another one of all the empty ways of using up a day.

So yes, I am completely uninterested in having any kind of sexual activity. Still, sometimes when the opportunity arises I won't always pass it up, but most of the times all I can think is "why bother?"