How is that related?

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
"Friend", huh? I guess that's as good an excuse as any for a sentimental monologue.

I started this thread seven years ago, in the apparent attempt to get the Forum Inferno badge. A hundred thousand views on a single thread seemed impossible at the time, but... man, I tried.

The Escapist was where I spent most of my time online as a kid. I was obsessed with the badges, and spent hours and days just hunting down every single one I could find. But Forum Inferno eluded me. It taunted me.

I came back after hearing the news. I know it's not dead yet, but I'm going to miss this damn website. I have so many fond memories made here. So many friends. You all mean so much to me, because thanks to each and every one of you, I have this badge. I fucking did it.

To all the staff, to all the users, thank you. It's been wild.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Glamorgan said:
"Friend", huh? I guess that's as good an excuse as any for a sentimental monologue.

I started this thread seven years ago, in the apparent attempt to get the Forum Inferno badge. A hundred thousand views on a single thread seemed impossible at the time, but... man, I tried.

The Escapist was where I spent most of my time online as a kid. I was obsessed with the badges, and spent hours and days just hunting down every single one I could find. But Forum Inferno eluded me. It taunted me.

I came back after hearing the news. I know it's not dead yet, but I'm going to miss this damn website. I have so many fond memories made here. So many friends. You all mean so much to me, because thanks to each and every one of you, I have this badge. I fucking did it.

To all the staff, to all the users, thank you. It's been wild.
G'day stranger!
Hope all's been well.