How is your week?

breadsammich

May 5, 2011
Pretty good so far.

Graduation ceremony tomorrow. Friday, just gonna chill. Doomsday and a graduation party on saturday. Chill some more on sunday.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
Week was fine.

Monday - Hung around house playing games, went into Budapest to get girlfriend from work.
Tuesday - Played games then went for a drink.
Wednesday - Went shopping, bought nothing, met girlfriend at work then had dinner.
Today - Will have a shower, go to lunch with girlfriend, go to Hungarian lesson, meet her again after and come home, maybe complain a bit that not having an eyetoy prevents my Burnout platinum.

Nothing really exciting to be honest.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Work for 4 days. Been playing Persona 4 a bit, and waiting for my new phone to arrive (apparently they only shipped it today for some stupid reason, I ordered it on Sunday).

Work is asinine. I have enough to do for about 1/5th of a day, so I have to pretend to do stuff for the other 4/5ths. Been there for 6 weeks but already looking for a new job. Kinda.

Going to see Pirate OTC 4 tonight with some friends. Its nice, we used to do it alot, but not so much anymore. God I should really get going...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Had an exam yesterday. Got one today as well. General studies, woo.

Voxgizer

Jan 12, 2011
It's been alright, no overwhelming bad or good. Well, I did freak out a little when I'd realized I'd only done about a third of my homework that's due Thursday. I managed to finish it off though. :D

Apr 29, 2010
Let's see. I have the entire week off work, and it's paid. I got my hands on Mass Effect 1 and 2 off Steam. I'm getting better(throat problems). All in all, a damn good week.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
I've had finals. I don't understand ANYTHING of my math problems whatsoever, and neither do any of my students. Much time has been spent on raging. This has not been a good week for me.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Work, work and more hard work. Hotel doesn't really offer any fun activities either. I might get back home to watch the last two episodes of Gurren Lagann, continue portals and have fun with Bad Company 2, sometime near the end of next week.

Thimblefoot

May 10, 2009
Let's see here...

Monday: Work, then much rage in WoW raids
Tuesday: Work, them much rage in Demon's Souls coop
Wednesday: Work, then much rage in Demon's Souls coop
Thursday, Probably same as above
Friday: Take a guess

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
Missed three straight days of school (I already have a poor attendance record) because of sleeping problems which led you an altercation with my mother and we aren't on speaking terms. Much emotional stress involved.

Me and 3 friends have been tearing it up on Team Fortress 2 as DemoPans (Targe+Frying pan) which has been tons of fun.

Got a soccer game tomorrow.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
I've had a really good week, actually. Thanks for asking!

Not much has happened... but it's been a good week!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Ive jsut done a two day work trial (and Im ezhausted getting used to early mornings) for an office job in one of those big sky scrapers

nothing particuallly interesting but hey I dont mind if Im being paid

I may or I may not get it, they will let me know tommorrow....I really really hope I get it, but if not....life goes on I guess

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
sad, and challanging. found out i lost all my old witcher 1 saves, and have to power through witcher 1 to get what i want for witcher 2. aswell as, martial arts this week is REALLY pushing rolling, breakfalls, and arena and street fighting takedowns.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Sunday wasn't great, I got home from a caving trip and I found I had to do yard work in the freaking rain, which was made entirely up of moving mud three feet for around four hours.

Got sick Monday and Tuesday as a result of Sunday, so those days were great.

Went back to school yesterday (Wednesday) and found I had missed nothing worth mentioning the entire time.

Thursday has yet to start out yet, it's 6AM right now.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Not that eventful, although I managed to score a 4-day weekend.
Certainly not my fault the office can't keep track of my shifts... and I really don't need to feel bad since we were out on the streets the whole night which is far more than there's normally to do at night.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Busy as hell. Had to skip dance lessons monday night, which was a bummer. Lots of administrative work, classes from 9 to 5 all days, group dinner on wednesday in an official capacity (it's complicated) and spent this evening cleaning my bathroom and kitchen + mopping my room. I should mention it's 23:21 here. Gonna get Lamahcun for dinner soon and watch NASL later. Then get 3 hours of sleep for friday classes. *sigh*

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Intensely fucking depressing. My exams are looming, I've got no close friends or a partner and I've spent the last week on a dating site realizing that there's nobody nice in my immediate locale. And the summer doesn't look like it's going to be better. Fuck. Social anxiety will have to be strangled like puppies on a farm.