How long could you entertain yourself with the things in your pocket?

Hiram88

Apr 28, 2009
I have but a pencil. I guess that'll keep me entertained for a couple of hours, until I run out of lead and then proceed to eat the pencil.

If I put my hands in my pockets however...

grubgrubjenkins

Dec 21, 2009
my friend has my jacket atm and she has her hands in there does that count? erhm usualy ds phone pencil and a wallet which has cards and a condom in there so depending on how long i sleep and ds and phone battery life about a day

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Cargo Pants- PSP, playing cards, robert ludlum novel, swiss army knife, and various hand tools.

Insert Comedy Here

May 22, 2009
Lessee... I have a half charged iPod, a full packet of mints, my pocket notes, a pencil and a sharpener.

I'd wager, twelve minutes, since I didn't bring the eraser as well.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
I always keep a pencil and a notepad with me, and I'm always oddly amused with my own writing, so I could just write stories, keep myself amused by reading through them, erase them when I'm done, then restart the whole cycle over again.

And then the insanity starts kicking in...

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
er..I have an unopened tampon (calm down, calm down, its OK, I'm female) so I guess I am gonna be pretty farking bored =(

sam_savage1393

Oct 1, 2009
I have my Ipod in my left pocket and my cell in my right, so they'll be able to keep me entertained as long as it doesn't die.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I've got keys in my right jeans pocket with my ipod. Phone in my left pocket with monopoly on it :D wallet in my right back pocket (Yay?) and most importantly, my PSP in my back left in it's little case with 4 games in it :D

I'd die of thirst before anything else. Mostly because I WANT TO GET PAST THAT WARHAMMER LEVEL DAMMIT!

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Well I have a piece of paper and some pens so I guess I could draw for a while and when that gets boring jangle my keys. So I guess about 30 minutes for the pen and paper and about a bajillion hours with the keys :D.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
After examining my pockets, and finding nothing, I'd say:

"Ah, fuck"

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Must resist... urge to make... dirty joke...

Ok. Um... well I'd probably just play with my zippo lighter until the fuel ran out... maybe... yeah I'd start melting the various cards(nothing important really) in my wallet together to make some sort of modern art sculpture/model. That'd entertain me for a bit...

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I have a pen... And a notecard... and my school ID card...

dang I need to get a pocket cigarrette/matchstick carrying case like thing. then i'd just smoke while I"m waiting.

I'm going to be horribly experimented on... One last cig before I go!

I also need a flask full of good scotch once I'm of that age... So I don't go to the special circle of hell for people who waste good scotch.