How long have you been using your avatar?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
About 7-8 months. I don't plan on changing it anytime soon as I love it. I have 2 other avatars that are the same, but they have the March mayhem logos. If I did change it, it would be another Vincent D'Onofrio avatar.

TheBadGamer

Mar 8, 2010
3 month or so I don't really know, and when do I plan to change it? I can't say, one time i had the exact same avatar for over a year.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Uhh... 2 days. I change it up quite a lot, but always with some Darth Maul Gimped Weirdness.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I've been using this one for a few months at least, with no intention of changing it anytime soon. Unless I find a really awesome picture or something.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
I made this avatar when I joined the Escapist, and I don't plan on changing it too soon. It's only been two and a half months.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Over a year. I've just changed the colours around a bit, but haven't got around to replacing it.

Jun 23, 2008
My usual one has been around for a while, though I updated the pic I think about two years ago, and need to do so again (I wear glasses now, and like to keep current), but the 238U theme is one I've used for years now.

The current one (the dove) is temporary since I tried to right what went wrong after I pushed the red button (Don't do it. It turns your and everyone else's avatars into Justin Bieber for twenty-four hours).

I'll switch mine back once I find a copy of it again.

238U.

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
I've had it since I joined. I was going through a huge Richard Feynman obsession after my dad gave me one of his lectures on audiobook. I still love Feynman though, so it will never go away.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Ive been using my avatar since I joined, and I'd change it if I suddenly completely lost interest in mlp, or if I just don't want to be associated with the show.