How many anime characters can you recognize?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
For the main one:

1. Sailor Moon.
2. I recognise but can't name.
3. Same as for number 2.
4. Lain.
5. Ash Ketchum.
6. Again, recognise but can't name.
7. Luffy.
8. Not sure.
9. Suzumiya Haruhi.
10. Can't remember the name but I know he's the main guy in Cowboy Bebop. Not at his computer, though.

Checking the answers I technically get 5.5 out of 10. I'm counting the ones like Sailor Moon, and I gave myself half a mark for knowing the anime of number 10, even if I didn't get the name...

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
gritch said:
Hmmm... mind if I have a go at this? Was OK with the two lists and the others posted in the edited OP have proven quite a challenge... Bara's in particular... -__-

1 - Nao Ueshima from Fuujin Monogatari
2 - Balsa from Seirei no Moribito
3 - Triela from Gunslinger Girl
4 - Akira Ferrari from Aria
5 - Momo from Shinigami no Ballad
6 - Hone Onna from Jigoku Shoujo
7 - Monad from Ergo Proxy
8 - Christmas from Kurau: Phantom Memory
9 - Hattie from Argentosoma
10 - Sophia Forrester from Last Exile

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
SckizoBoy said:
gritch said:
Hmmm... mind if I have a go at this? Was OK with the two lists and the others posted in the edited OP have proven quite a challenge... Bara's in particular... -__-
If it makes you feel better, from yours I only got Triela and Sophia. ^^;;

I haven't even heard of a couple of those. ^^;;

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
SckizoBoy said:
The more the merrier. I've added your list to the OP. I didn't recognize anyone on your list honestly. Only one I've seen was Last Exile but I didn't recognize her. I obviously am not as into anime as I thought while I was initially making this thread.

Another list of all girls though? There's nothing wrong with it I'm just starting to notice a distinct trend here...

Asuterisuku

Jul 10, 2011
Well damn... My knowledge isn't that extensive, and I don't watch anything REALLY obscure, but I'll try to go with some more recent characters. I also want to break the all girls trend.

1: Pariston Hill - Hunter x Hunter
2: Izumi Shinichi - Parasyte
3: Toru and Akari - Chaika, the Coffin Princess
4: Slaine Troyard - Aldnoah.Zero
5: Tokishima Haruto - Valvrave the Liberator
6: Amara - Captain Earth
7: Ban, Fox Sin of Greed - Seven Deadly Sins
8: Art - Hamatora
9: Tsukishima Jinbei - Mushibugyo
10: Kiryuin Satsuki - Kill la Kill

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Bara_no_Hime said:
If it makes you feel better, from yours I only got Triela and Sophia. ^^;;

I haven't even heard of a couple of those. ^^;;
=_=

I went through anime titles in my head, started listing them and thought "woooooooooow... haven't watched a lot of these in ages... better correct that!"

I really ought to watch Fuujin Monogatari again... 'tis a most dinky little series, very quaint.

gritch said:
The more the merrier. I've added your list to the OP. I didn't recognize anyone on your list honestly. Only one I've seen was Last Exile but I didn't recognize her. I obviously am not as into anime as I thought while I was initially making this thread.
Thankee kindly... and no worries, anime is a mahoosive medium, so there's plenty that everyone hasn't watched and only marginally less that we've heard of! =.=

Another list of all girls though? There's nothing wrong with it I'm just starting to notice a distinct trend here...
Yeah... I was hoping not to fall into that trap, but eh... I'll be honest and most of the characters I think are good are female. My list's number 2 in particular. I wanted to include one of the Haibane Renmei girls (i.e. Reki), but someone nicked that title... I think it was you, OP! =P

Afternote: oh, if only there was an anime of Otoyomegatari, I so would've included Amir! And just for the costume!! ^^;