How many games do you currently have 'on the go'

Pipotchi

Jan 17, 2008
I was just sitting down on the PS3 and finished off Deus Ex. I still have Dead Island, Dark Souls, Ico, SOTC, Batman coming this week and then Skyrim and Uncharted 3 in the next few weeks.

Do you ever have so many games your playing at once that you feel you cant do anything useful with any of them?

and thats just PS3 still got loads of games in Steam sales I havent got round to playing yet.

the spud

May 2, 2011
I still haven't finished Baldur's gate 1 & 2, Planescape, Half Life 1, Fallout 2, Beyond Good and Evil, KOTOR, Morrowind, Ultima 4, or Neverwinter Nights.

So yeah, I've got some catching up to do.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Most of my PS2 games arn't finished.

And I keep adding onto the collection for some reason...

What's wrong with me?

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I'm still playing Gears of War 3, though I've finished the campaign so unless I've got pals to play with, I don't find it that interesting already.
Apart from that, I'm not playing that much right now. Odd bit of TF2 and Street Fighter 4 when I feel like it, but that's it.

I'm watching my sister play through Persona 4 too. I don't know why I find a virtual social life split up by fairly standard JRPG grinding so interesting to watch.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
At the moment I'm playing Dark Souls, and I still have Fallout: New Vegas to start and I need to finish a few games like Dungeon Siege 3 and the Saboteur.

And that's just on my PS3, I have a few games on my DS I need to start, like Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and games I need to finish, like Pokemon Black.

I have quite a few games I need to finish, and seeing as there are a ton of games coming out, I don't feel like I'm making much progress at all.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Recently finished Deus Ex as well. Currently playing AC: Brotherhood since I wanted to go through it again before I get AC: Revelations.

Games I got and want to play again before all the big releases;
Infamous
God of War: Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta
Demon's Souls
The Saboteur

Games I haven't finished yet:
Brütal Legend
Yakuza 3
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake
Halo 3

There isn't enough time... Am also very occupied with the new expansion in LOTRO.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
fallout 3 DLCs, deus ex pacifist playthrough (halfway there), mass effect 2 again, trine, hard reset some other steam sale games, and soon to be skyrim, arkham city, SS3:BFE and ass creed revelations.

Davih

May 7, 2011
I haven't finishes Dead Island yet. Although the save is on my other hard drive since I bought a new Xbox and I do not feel like starting it again.
Also haven't finished Final Fantasy XIII. Will probably finish that when XIII-2 is released.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
on the go i have disgaea 4 and third playthrough of Phantasy Star Portable pretty much done with anything else i have.

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Main game is Dark Souls at the moment. Can't play it for hours on end though, it tires me out (I'm so old).

Also playing through Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 2 again, still not seen everything in either game.

In terms of older school gaming I've started the warcraft 3 campaign again, weird playing it after years of WoW.

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Currently burning through Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, KH: Birth By Sleep, .Hack//Infection, Dead Island, TF2, KH: Re: Coded, Ocarina of Time 3D and Nier. Again. I'll be adding Arkham City to that on Friday.

I'm meant to be studying.

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
Need to finish Dark Souls, Borderlands (the dlc and newgame+), Record of Agarest War, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, And Persona 4 (I'm literally at the end just need to finish). Some other Ps2 games probably need some finishing up too. With all the games coming in these next few months increasing my game backlog, my JRPGs are being ignored. I've got a got stack of just those on my desk.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Right now zero. I'm too busy doing some mad science with carbon fibre and needle bearings.

But when BF3 and Mass Effect 3 arrive I'll be all over it. Perhaps Portal 2 when I have some spare time...

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I have quite a few games that need to be finished, but I put them off for some reason--mentioned below--or another.

Thief 1 (When I played it first, I got to the end, but my game got corrupted.)
Thief 2 (I got it and need to finish the first.)
Thief 3 (Got it for Xbox, but game corrupted at the end.)
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (Bought it but haven't gotten around to playing it much.)
Legacy Kain: Soul Reaver (Same as Blood Omen.)
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (Needing to finish the first game.)
Trine (Rage took my time away.)
Hexen (Some other game got my interest and I forgot this one.)
Final Fantasy VIII (Too boring to finish.)
Army of Two The Fourtieth Day (I don't want to play it alone.)
Bioshock 2 (Wasn't that good, so I didn't finish. I'll play it some other time.)

TrevHead

Apr 10, 2011
games im playing atm. Shadow Complex, REZ HD, Mushihimisama Futari, Wartech Senko No Ronde, FF13, Gunstar Heroes, Serious Sam HD TSE.

My backlog is something daft like over 100 games (and ever growing as im snapping up older games for multiple hardware in an effort to cherrypick the best games this gen.)

jelock

Nov 29, 2009
I have 'on the go' at the moment

Bioshock 2, Just Cause 2 and Back to the Future.

Sitting in my 'to get play yet queue'

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening, RDR: Undead Nightmare, Dreamcast Collection on 360, Shivering Isles (before I get Skyrim at somepoint), Eternal Sonata, FF13, LA Noire, LEgo Batman, Torchlight, Alice Madness Returns, Duke Nukem Forever.

Plus got Deus Ex HR, Fallout NV, ICO/SoC and Stoked on the way.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
I was halfway through Deus Ex:HR when Gears of War 3 happened.

Now that I have finished the campaign multiple times (with different friends each time) and on insane (except for the final boss; IM-******-POSSIBLE)and having a fair share of multiplayer behind me I should quickly run through DE:HR, because LA Noire is still collecting dust in the corner of my room, quietly resenting me for never finishing it.

That reminds me, I borrowed Okami from a friend months ago and never got around to play it. I'm going to try and stop stop thinking before more unfinished or unstarted games come to haunt my conscience.

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
neonsword13-ops said:
Most of my PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, XBOX, X360 games aren't finished.

And I keep adding onto the collection for some reason...

What's wrong with me?
And there's always more on the way or stuff to pick up on the cheap.

Gamers are crazy.

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
Let's see... right now I'm mainly playing F.E.A.R. Extraction Point and Deus Ex. Also have Oblivion and VVVVVV going. Good times!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Right now I'm just playing Dark Souls (okay, maybe a bit of Medieval 2 when I'm in the train), but there are loads that I've yet to finish. *checks list* 35 to be exact.